No announcement yet.

chloe's reaction to clark's "i love lana"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ma200
    She didn't have to give up her self-respect just to help him. What woman lets a man treat her this way? Friendship involves mutual respect and Chloe should remind him that.

Chloe did, when Clark asked her to spy on Lana for him:

Her immediate response was NO, Clark!! I am NOT putting myself between you and Lana by spying on her!

Later in the ending scene, Clark does it to Chloe, AGAIN making his Declaration of Love of Lana in Chloe's ears!!!

From my perspective, it was KILL TIME!!!

Comment

When Clark said that he loves Lana so much, Chloe did nothing. Here's a guy that did not consider that maybe his best friend still has feelings for him, and you know what, she did not call him on his s!@#. She just let him treat her this way and allowed him to continue to treat her as if she's not a person with feelings.

Every woman should demand respect for herself.

Comment

Is Clark mentally retarded? I ask this seriously because he has to be the densest character on TV. Even the slightest oblique reference is lost in the cavernous interior that is Clark's brain. His obsession, and it is an obsession not love, with Lana isn't endearing or a character flaw it's downright scary. His obsession has grown to such proportions that all common sense has left him. Why is he proposing to Lana after what, six months together and at the age of 18 when he hasn't finished school, has a job or any means of support or any real idea of what he wants in life? He is the poster child for dysfunctional.

The Clark/Lana "relationship" is and has been the single most weakest element of the show. Oh, and continuity. The twisted mentality that he "loves" (we never really know why he loves her) Lana has blinded him to the feelings of others, his responsibilites and the possibilites in a world outside Smallville.

Chloe is so classy I don't understand how she has put up with Clark for so long. True, her star fell in the second season as they played up her jealously but Clark didn't help things by keeping his growing relationship with Lana a secret. Since then Chloe has really matured while Clark has regressed now to the point that he proposes marriage to his girlfriend at 18.

It's time he started being a man, a Superman, and not a boy.

Comment

I cant help but notice how CHLOE's face expressions seem to be full of confusement everytime Clark mentions Lana or anything that has to do with LANA... my poor little CHLOE

Comment

I know poor Chloe I just don't understand why she cannot tell him off or let him know gently that he should respect her more and be more sensitive towards her feelings. But in a way, I think Clark doesn't think that it is affecting her because Chloe does not say anything. Plus, he already thinks of her as a friend in which he can confide in and tell he worries. Is that not what is part of being friends?
            Last edited by brownsugar84; 01-25-2006, 04:34 PM.

Comment

It sucks to be Chloe. She should join Logan over at Veronica Mars, they are both used and abused.

Comment

Originally posted by brownsugar84
                I know poor Chloe I just don't understand why she cannot tell him off or let him know gently that he should respect her more and be more sensitive towards her feelings. But in a way, I think Clark doesn't think that it is affecting her because Chloe does not say anything. Plus, he already thinks of her as a friend in which he can confide in and tell he worries. Is that not what is part of being friends?
                Part of being friends also involves mutual respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Nospam
                  Is Clark mentally retarded? I ask this seriously because he has to be the densest character on TV. Even the slightest oblique reference is lost in the cavernous interior that is Clark's brain. His obsession, and it is an obsession not love, with Lana isn't endearing or a character flaw it's downright scary. His obsession has grown to such proportions that all common sense has left him. Why is he proposing to Lana after what, six months together and at the age of 18 when he hasn't finished school, has a job or any means of support or any real idea of what he wants in life? He is the poster child for dysfunctional.

The Clark/Lana "relationship" is and has been the single most weakest element of the show. Oh, and continuity. The twisted mentality that he "loves" (we never really know why he loves her) Lana has blinded him to the feelings of others, his responsibilites and the possibilites in a world outside Smallville.

Chloe is so classy I don't understand how she has put up with Clark for so long. True, her star fell in the second season as they played up her jealously but Clark didn't help things by keeping his growing relationship with Lana a secret. Since then Chloe has really matured while Clark has regressed now to the point that he proposes marriage to his girlfriend at 18.

It's time he started being a man, a Superman, and not a boy.

With all these view points, one can only image after we acuually witness Clark's proposal to Lana and her acceptance and the resulting chain of events......this board will be jammed, STANDING ROOM ONLY to get our frustrations posted on the disappointment of Thursdays 100th!

I can only shake my head bowed sadly as to Al Gough's Travesty to the character's Clark and Lana as portrayed and written poorly by the staff writers of the last few episodes!

I know what my response will be if, the travesty continues!

Comment

The two heavy anvil hits that shows Chloe Still in love with Clark should be ok for

CHlark to get it on! in Season # before she dies or go insane which ever is the longest. maybe that's how Chloe dies and re-enforces the Clois or Clana DAMN! I HOPE NOT! I hate myself to have ever thought about it.

I loved AM's subtext on that she was almost crying and holding it back.
                    TW: "I lover her so much Chloe." <BLAM! *gulp*>
                    TW: "I want us to be together for the rest of our lives." <OUCH!>

If that happens that would be double hit on Chloe! I'm a CHlark Fan but It would be interesting to see that interaction and CHloe's Fustration: "Why them and NOT me... *sob* *sob* *sob*"
                    Clark(Desperate Housewives): "the Heart wants what the heart wants."
                    Chloe: (slaps Clark) "SLAP!"

Don't you ALL Non-CHlarks get it? she rather Preserve the Intimacy between them and rather have a fight in disagreement, and lose Clark Totaly and their relations be like Pete. Remember 5.07 Splinter.
                    As a reporter a Skill of Tactfullness is also at play here.

I pick Chloe on Saturdays and Sundays also

What are talking about Clark never proposed to Lana in any episodes?

Chloe will become CHLois!!! Hurry DRAG ALL your Friends to the CHlark Side to increase the "FORCE".

I wonder IF Chole and Veronica Mars crossover will occur?

Comment

Anybody remember Clark told Chloe ALL he wanted was to spend the rest of his life with Lana at the end of this episode? Another shock to Chloe which she was used to bearing! What a cruelty! Clarl,please!!!!!!!!! Never hurt the one who keeps faithful all the way any more!!!!
                      Last edited by halloween; 06-10-2006, 06:30 AM.

Comment

If Clark would quit looking at her in that way she could just get over him already but if he looked at me that way...RAWR.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎