No announcement yet.

chloe's reaction to clark's "i love lana"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chloe's reaction to clark's "i love lana"

no one seems to have mentioned this piece or maybe i missed it buried inside some threads.

when clark keeps harping on how much he loves lana, chloe is basically forcing herself to remain neutral about it. other episodes didnt display this but there was definite angst on chloe's face in this episode..she even hesitated before giving her reply..which was more of "you just better tell lana".

her sacrifice in helping clark know who lana is when he lost his memory last season, as well as keeping her feelings in check this season, just cements my desire that the two of them need to hook up.

in fact, seeing the preview scenes of the 100th episode from this website does nothing for me...i am not excited at all that preview seems to show what it is showing. it was more exciting last season to guess when clark would tell chloe or when she would confront him about knowing his powers.

My REACTION!!!!

If I were standing there and witnessed the Horrific Display as an observer I would hold Chloe as I......

(push Clark/Superman aside)

Hey fella? Just who do you think ya are talking to there? A Robot?

That woman has feelings for ya and she is willing to listen to ya!! Wise up and consider what you say!

You may think she is immune and feels fine listening to ya and your whining about your girlfriend!

But, I think she does care for you beyond mere friendship!

(Clark dismayed looks at me ready to ZAP)

Comment

Shame on Clark! I'd pick chloe over Lana any day of the week, and twice on thursdays!

Comment

I think if Chloe and Clark were together at this point then they would seriously mess up the show. Clark's next girlfriend is going to be Lois if anyone. They have already cemented the fact that Chloe and Clark are just friends based on what has happened this year. Besides, I can see Chloe leaving smallville at some point in the near future so Lois can be the main reporter before the show ends.

Comment

Clark is stupid...does he not realize that Chloe still has feelings for him, beyond listening to him whine about lana?? who does that? ( whines about lana to chloe, knowing that chloe loves them as way more than a friend!!)

Comment

Chloe puts Clark's feelings and needs before her own in spite of her broken heart. She has really matured and proved herself to be a great friend. She understands what real love is all about.
            Clark is one lucky SOB to have a girl like Chloe in his life. Sometimes people who are able to see through anything are oblivious to what has been in front of them the whole time.

Comment

What real love is all about? Hey, does it involve both people loving each other? Because if it does chlark fails that true love test.

Comment

The way things have developed is sort of a justification to Chloe that it's probably all right that she and Clark DIDN'T ever connect romantically. Super-powers or not, Chloe just HAS to see what a big dumb alien Clark is after all. I suspect a character of Chloe's sophistication would prefer just hanging out with Clark rather than beating her head against the stone-wall of Clark's obtuseness trying to make intimacy work.
                Sadly, while it would be (difficult but) conceivable for some guy-character to really keep up with "The slickest blond you ever saw", I just can't see the Smallville writers getting their acts together enough to actually WRITE such a love-interest for Chloe into the story.
                Last edited by Eh,Man?You-El?; 01-23-2006, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallvilleMan
                  What real love is all about? Hey, does it involve both people loving each other? Because if it does chlark fails that true love test.
                  Real love is when you unconditionally love and accept a person even when you don't receive the same thing in return. No it doesn't have to mean that both people are in love with one another. We get it, you love Clana. Stop confusing true love for romantic or sexual love. Clark loves his best friend Chloe very much. That is enough for me. You don't get Chlark and why so many prefer to see it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Long Live Chlark!

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
                    Clark's next girlfriend is going to be Lois if anyone.
                    Not really Lois isn't until a long way off in to Metropolis.. so I'm sure that Clark will get a new girlfriend still EVEN before Lois.

Originally posted by jaime,oburg
                    Real love is when you unconditionally love and accept a person even when you don't receive the same thing in return. No it doesn't have to mean that both people are in love with one another. Stop confusing true love for romantic or sexual love.
                    Your right but those things are still a part of that.
                    Last edited by shy175223; 01-23-2006, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Clark has real love for his parents, his best friend and I think that he really wanted to love Lex like a brother also. So true love/real love comes in many forms not just the warm fuzzy feelings you get in your privates.

Clark loves humanity so much that he becomes Superman.
                      Real love.
                      Last edited by jaime,oburg; 01-24-2006, 05:50 AM.

Comment

We have never seen adolescent or young adult Clark before. Movies and Lois and Clark were when Supes was in his thirties.
                        Movies consistently portray aliens as emotionally retarted. I have often regretted that the writers do not use Martha more to help Clark navigate and
                        express emotions. It is his major character flaw.

Comment

Chloe cares for Clark and only wishes the BEST for him!

Despite and inspite of her current feelings!

Comment

Originally posted by No-El
                            Chloe cares for Clark and only wishes the BEST for him!

Despite and inspite of her current feelings!
                            She didn't have to give up her self-respect just to help him. What woman lets a man treat her this way? Friendship involves mutual respect and Chloe should remind him that.

Comment

The look on her face broke my heart. I had tears in my eyes.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎