Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would have been a good time for Clark to spit back the Rilke line Lex first used....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would have been a good time for Clark to spit back the Rilke line Lex first used....

in Forsaken which is when he really began trying to drive a wedge between Clark and Lana. Lana seemed to groove on his suggestion that "a person isn't who they are in that one moment, but who they've been all along" But I guess Clark doesn't have the benefits of a boarding school education to recall such stuff...

Good point.

Comment

That would've been so great to see! Guaranteed, it would've been followed with Lana pouting, then storming off. Maybe as she's driving off, she'd scream "who the hell do you think you are" or something.

Comment

Yeah.. I don't know how much point scoring there'd be on Clark's part, though, because Lex *has* always been brave, and willing to sacrifice himself for the people he cares about. (I still think his most heroic moment was "Jitters," when he put his life on the line as a hostage to try to free Clark's class.)

Lex's *flaws* are his ruthlessness (when he's pursuing a goal) and his desire to keep the information he has a secret.

But Clark can hardly diss Lex for secret-keeping, and as for Lex's ruthlessness, "Lockdown" reminded Lana that there's actually a + side to it (Lex was able to think of a plan - shooting the jammer - and execute it while under fire.)

Comment

Clark has been a liar "all along", so I doubt he would want to take things in that direction.

Comment

Right now Lex is acting more like a hero than Clark is and Clark really has no reason to hate him.

Comment

I was Hoping for Clark to come to Lex andtheir Friendship be restored but the Lexana

messed it all up.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎