No announcement yet.

Warehouse 15

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warehouse 15

ok i have a question about the location of warehouse 15. Now i remember the ship was taken to smallville luthercorp plant in arrvial. But then in later episodes it looked like the ship was in metroplis remember the episode with lois's new car and she helped take chloe to the place. But now it is back in smallville, can any one help out and to figuring out if it was in smallville all the time or was the ship in metroplis too.

Very good question!

Originally, I thought it WAS in Metropolis.

Maybe I was wrong, or maybe the writers kinda' fudged on the details & changed it to back in Smallville.

Comment

I thought is was safely tucked away in Metropolis undergound with tons of security, too! Its not like Lana just drug them to some random wherehouse either, because Lex knew where she went... PLOT HOLE!!!!

Comment

The warehouse in Solitude has to be in Smallville as Chloe followed Dr. Fine there (apparently on foot) from Clark's university, CKU.

I think what's confusing everyone, including me, is that the area the warehouse is in looks completely different from when we saw it last. Also, in previous episodes we only saw the warehouse at night and never saw more than the building itself.

Comment

Ha ha ha! I thought so.

Oh well, it's not the first, & won't be the last.

Comment

Let's compromise and say it's somewhere between Smallville and Metropolis.

Comment

I don't think it was ever in Metropolis. When was it stated? either way Warehouse 15

can be any warehouse. also when Lionel was talking about this in 5.08 Solitude; also If it's that Important to Lex he would have kept it really Close.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎