No announcement yet.

Pain in Chloe's eyes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ma200
    So? Even iif some relationships don't work out at least it would be his choice going into it. Great example is Clark and Lana.

In the long run, I don't care. Clark is not worth having.
    Absolutely true.......and I never argued aginst it being his choice.

Originally posted by SmallvilleMan
    Pretty sure it's against the rules to comment on what mods do, but i could be wrong.
    It probably would....If I were talking about the Mod.....which I clearly was not.

I'm impressed Smallvilleman.....misdirection?.....your post is a move worthy of a Luthor.....as Lex would say. Lionel, on the other hand, might actually say that it was a tad bit obvious, and that I'm giving you way too much credit.

Originally posted by SmallvilleMan
    And must I explain that the person he loves is the better one for him, because that's who makes him the happiest? Unless that's not the most important thing. [/B]
    No, you don't have to....because that's not what I'm talking about. Let's simplify it (for your sake)...We all know that he loves Lois in the future......does that mean that Lois is better for him than Lana? And don't say that in the future she's better for him. That's an easy out of this question. Put them side by side Present Lana and Future Lois......who is better for Clark in terms of his entire life? He loves them both? Maybe now you'll understand what I'm talking about. With Chloe and Clark..... he and she never did let it get that far......so while still friends....there was none of that emotional deepining over time that accompanys boy friend/girlfriend type of love. While in Clark and Lana's case....this has occured....but again, that doesn't automatically mean that she's the best one for him. Unfortunately, the power to know that resides with the Man upstairs.....or perhaps the individuals involved when reflecting about their past while in the midst of their twilight........except for Clark of course.....I don't think he is capapble of death. So I guess he'll never truly know.

Just because you love someone doesn't automatically make that individual the best person for you in your life......especially with Love being unpredictable and changing (deepining or fading over time)....and sometimes coming out of nowhere (which is probably what's going to happen to that moron Clark with regards to Lois). If Love were that simple.....Lana could fall in Love with Hannibal the Cannibal ( even over Clark) and it wouldn't matter....but we all know the BDA is better for her in that twisted scenario. Twisted scenario.....yes, but hopefully extreme (although completely unbelievable...Lana's smarter than that) enough to get my point accross.
    Last edited by CK&CK; 01-24-2006, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• I'm impressed Smallvilleman.....misdirection?.....your post is a move worthy of a Luthor.....as Lex would say. Lionel, on the other hand, might actually say that it was a tad bit obvious, and that I'm giving you way too much credit.
      Obvious, was it really? I'll try harder for you then next time.

No, you don't have to....because that's not what I'm talking about. Let's simplify it (for your sake)...We all know that he loves Lois in the future......does that mean that Lois is better for him than Lana? And don't say that in the future she's better for him. That's an easy out of this question. Put them side by side Present Lana and Future Lois......who is better for Clark in terms of his entire life? He loves them both? Maybe now you'll understand what I'm talking about.
      Wow, that was a nice comparison. I have to say you impressed me. I mean really and I think that comparison would actually apply to Chloe and Lana. Except there's just this little thing about Clark feelings about Chloe. He doesn't love her. So that comparison doesn't apply to Chloe and Lana. Sorry.......

Just because you love someone doesn't automatically make that individual the best person for you in your life......especially with Love being unpredictable and changing (deepining or fading over time)....and sometimes coming out of nowhere (which is probably what's going to happen to that moron Clark with regards to Lois). If Love were that simple.....Lana could fall in Love with Hannibal the Cannibal ( even over Clark) and it wouldn't matter....but we all know the BDA is better for her in that twisted scenario. Twisted scenario.....yes, but hopefully extreme (although completely unbelievable...Lana's smarter than that) enough to get my point accross.
      And who is that decides love doesn't make that person the best in to be in love with? I never said it automatically made that person the best for you either. In this case it does, why? Because he's with her he's happy, that's what it is all about. You can say it anyway you want, but that's the case imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmallvilleMan
        Obvious, was it really? I'll try harder for you then next time.

Wow, that was a nice comparison. I have to say you impressed me. I mean really and I think that comparison would actually apply to Chloe and Lana. Except there's just this little thing about Clark feelings about Chloe. He doesn't love her. So that comparison doesn't apply to Chloe and Lana. Sorry.......

And who is that decides love doesn't make that person the best in to be in love with? I never said it automatically made that person the best for you either. In this case it does, why? Because he's with her he's happy, that's what it is all about. You can say it anyway you want, but that's the case imo.
        Then obviously we disagree. You can make valid arguments but that doesn't make it written in stone for either of us. My arguments have just as much merit. It is not case. It's not that simple.

Let Clark and Chloe kiss and get together after that infamous Spring Formal.....let them spend a couple of years dating....and who knows where that could have gone......if this were real life that we were talking about that is. Then one could honestly say whether they were passing or failing the "Love" test as you have posted somewhere else......but you can't "completely" fail a test.....unless you've completely finished it either.

Now Clark and Lana?....They are pretty much getting near the end of their exam.......so why does Clarkie end up with Lois in the future?.......Hummm....maybe they should have reviewed their study notes a little harder. And before you start getting all Lana defensive.....I'd be willing to bet she's smart enough to pass.....Ahhh....but Clark?....once a BDA......always a BDA as Bruce Wayne would say.
        Last edited by CK&CK; 01-24-2006, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• Let Clark and Chloe kiss and get together after that infamous Spring Formal.....let them spend a couple of years dating....and who knows where that could have gone......if this were real life that we were talking about that is. Then one could honestly say whether they were passing or failing the "Love" test as you have posted somewhere else......but you can't "completely" fail a test.....unless you've completely finished it either.
          Geez, do you want to go on a Cruise together too? I've Chloe and Clark kiss. His eyes on going up and down, wondering what the heck is going on. What I did see was this:

1. Clark not care one bit that Chloe and him would just stay being friends and nothing more.

2. Clark be with other girls, even when Lana was available.

3. Even with Lana out of the picture, his feelings for her weren't there.

Now Clark and Lana?....They are pretty much getting near the end of their exam.......so why does Clarkie end up with Lois in the future?.......Hummm....maybe they should have reviewed their study notes a little harder. And before you start getting all Lana defensive.....I'd be willing to be she's smart enough to pass.....Ahhh....but Clark....once a BDA......always a BDA as Bruce Wayne would say.
          Will they pass? Obviously you know they won't, because you know the future. That's not sarcasm, because I know it too. Why do they fail? I can't really say yet, but it isn't because of love or their feelings for each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by CK&CK
            Then obviously we disagree. You can make valid arguments but that doesn't make it written in stone for either of us. My arguments have just as much merit. It is not case. It's not that simple.

Let Clark and Chloe kiss and get together after that infamous Spring Formal.....let them spend a couple of years dating....and who knows where that could have gone......if this were real life that we were talking about that is. Then one could honestly say whether they were passing or failing the "Love" test as you have posted somewhere else......but you can't "completely" fail a test.....unless you've completely finished it either.

Now Clark and Lana?....They are pretty much getting near the end of their exam.......so why does Clarkie end up with Lois in the future?.......Hummm....maybe they should have reviewed their study notes a little harder. And before you start getting all Lana defensive.....I'd be willing to bet she's smart enough to pass.....Ahhh....but Clark?....once a BDA......always a BDA as Bruce Wayne would say.

Your "Exam" analogy is interesting CK&CK, particularly when it comes to Chloe and Clark not ever finishing the exam to completely gauge their performance.

One wonders if the writers haven't finished their "Exam" OR have the actually "Failed" it when writing for Chloe and Clark progress?

Comment

• Originally posted by SmallvilleMan
              Why do they fail? I can't really say yet, but it isn't because of love or their feelings for each other.
              So let me get this straight....."Love Doesn't Conquer All"?

*You may want to reconsider your slogan then........come to think of it....I can't say that I was ever really wild about the Avatar either.

* "Dreams Can Come True" huh......I like your NEW avatar motto..... it does have a certain warmth to it.......one would almost think that you were a Chlarker at heart now *

Originally posted by No-El
              Your "Exam" analogy is interesting CK&CK, particularly when it comes to Chloe and Clark not ever finishing the exam to completely gauge their performance.

One wonders if the writers haven't finished their "Exam" OR have the actually "Failed" it when writing for Chloe and Clark progress?
              Thanks No-el.

The writters may have kept those two from completely taking the test......actually, they never really let them start it....but I have no doubt they are keeping extra exam forms in their brainstrom cabinet. Just in case Chloe's popularity goes through the roof......and they hit writters block in a head on fatal collision.....which is very possible with the way these lead foot writers are driving us nuts through out this little town of Smallville. We will just have to wait and see.

P.S. I guess I should give them some credit to.....they have afterall....done a lot of good things this season as well.....just not when it comes to Super Jerk.
              Last edited by CK&CK; 01-29-2006, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CK&CK
                So let me get this straight....."Love Doesn't Conquer All"?

*You may want to reconsider your slogan then........come to think of it....I can't say that I was ever really wild about the Avatar either.

Thanks No-el.

The writters may have kept those two from completely taking the test......actually, they never really let them start it....but I have no doubt they are keeping extra exam forms in their brainstrom cabinet. Just in case Chloe's popularity goes through the roof......and they hit writters block in a head on fatal collision.....which is very possible with the way these lead foot writers are driving us nuts through out this little town of Smallville. We will just have to wait and see.

P.S. I guess I should give them some credit to.....they have afterall....done a lot of good things this season as well.....just not when it comes to Super Jerk.

Yes!

"their Brainstorm Cabinet"!!

And they are Al Goul's.....YES...GOUL's Operatives doing his bidding as he expressed in interview recently as example..."we have an alternate plan for Lois....."

I am prepared to jump ship before the USS Al Gough sinks, can not take much more travesty of Insensitivity and Plain Dumbness!

Very tempted!!!!

Comment

• Indeed it is good to hear that there are alternate plans (like the one Gough mentioned he had for Lois). That means that they might be wiling to give us a better "Chloe" arc and ultimately, an ending!

Comment

• Indeed it is good to hear that there are alternate plans (like the one Gough mentioned he had for Lois). That means that they might be wiling to give us a better "Chloe" arc and ultimately, an ending!
                    That alternate plan for Lois has nothing to do with Chlois and everything to do with a possible Clark/Lois romance on the show. Right now the movie division has the final word on whether or not SM will be allowed to explore this on any level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Juan
                      That alternate plan for Lois has nothing to do with Chlois and everything to do with a possible Clark/Lois romance on the show. Right now the movie division has the final word on whether or not SM will be allowed to explore this on any level.

Which raises the question of Al Gough's FIRST plan. Which I suspect may include Chloe.

The movie division I doubt will control Smallville production!

Comment

• Originally posted by No-El
                        Which raises the question of Al Gough's FIRST plan. Which I suspect may include Chloe.

The movie division I doubt will control Smallville production!
                        But I think the movie will indeed dictate the extent to which a Clois romance occurs on the show. So, really, I think Al Gough is just going to play out plot for the rest of the season without developing a romance for Chloe as he won't know until later what to do with her....quite unfortunatley for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lifebound
                          But I think the movie will indeed dictate the extent to which a Clois romance occurs on the show. So, really, I think Al Gough is just going to play out plot for the rest of the season without developing a romance for Chloe as he won't know until later what to do with her....quite unfortunatley for us.

Quite troubling!

WB, DC and the Movie Division, must have a POLICY on not WRITING IN new characters and adjusting/updating their stories to include such!

Are they afraid of losing an audience and/or losing their swollen Bank Accounts of FEAR and LEGAL ISSUES not to include a NEW character in Future Superman Stories?????

Comment

• Originally posted by MBCorp
                            I actually had the very same thought. And can you imagine what a bore it must be for Chloe to have to hear both Clark and Lana angst and moan and gripe about their love life to her? I got the impression that she was really caught in the middle between the two. And it really does make Clark look self centered and selfish that he keeps whining to Chloe about Lana when he knows she's had feelings for him.

I also thought it was slimey for Clark to ask her to spy on Lana. You just don't do things like that, Clark.
                            Sometimes it sucks to be Chloe.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎