No announcement yet.

Pain in Chloe's eyes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain in Chloe's eyes

Chloe has done well all season dealing with the Clana, but it looks like Clark continuously dragging her through all of his problems with the relationship is getting to her. She is definately annoyed with having to tell him the same advice repeatedly, but when Clark said that he "loves her so much" she showed some subtle pain there, IMO. Clark is such an ignorant person to be sticking his sex life and his love for Lana in the face of the girl who has always had feelings for him.

Yea, I caught that look. Kinda sad for Chloe, but I think she is really a true friend.

Comment

I actually had the very same thought. And can you imagine what a bore it must be for Chloe to have to hear both Clark and Lana angst and moan and gripe about their love life to her? I got the impression that she was really caught in the middle between the two. And it really does make Clark look self centered and selfish that he keeps whining to Chloe about Lana when he knows she's had feelings for him.

I also thought it was slimey for Clark to ask her to spy on Lana. You just don't do things like that, Clark.

Comment

Talk about being a middlewoman in a ship. That's not a nice place to be in. Actually kinda reminded me of my friends's high school relationships where I was in the middle . I swear that scene reminded me it belonged in S3-S4 not in S5 college life lol.

Spying so bad. His jealousy kicked in there as well.
        Last edited by Summers; 01-19-2006, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MBCorp

I also thought it was slimey for Clark to ask her to spy on Lana. You just don't do things like that, Clark.
          Clark was a jerk for that. He's going to make Chloe do something dishonest all so that HE can hide his own dishonesty? Clark and Lana are very self-centered, they can't even imagine how Chloe must feel when they go on and on about their relationship. I can just imagine the late nights that Lana keeps Chloe up in that damn dormroom about everything for secrets and lies to the lack of sex...

Comment

I noticed that too, & said, "Awwww......man!"

She got a lump in her throat, & kinda' swallowed hard when he was talking about really loving Lana.

Clark my boy, you're a real dumbass.
            Chloe's got personality & charm that would run circles around Lana.

Another plus is, you don't often see Chloe sobbing & snivvling like a lil' b!tch.

Comment

Chloe needs to tell Clark and Lana to work out their own issues rather than come to her with their problems. When Clark burst into her dorm room, Chloe seemed annoyed at, yet again, being called on to give Clark relationship advice. Ultimately, she's given Clark all the advice he needs from her. She also needs to get over Clark . Right now, she's more mature than Clark (i.e., she lives in reality and has direction in life, whereas Clark has little direction and still wishes to avoid problems) and there's no real reason Chloe should pine. I really hope this episode is the only time I have to see her mope. I can watch the season 1 and 2 DVDs if I really want to revisit her unrequited love for Clark.
              Last edited by Kryptonian Snake; 01-19-2006, 11:57 PM.

Comment

I kinda wish that Chloe would turn evil again and use her knowledge of Clark against him and KILL HIM!! Mwahahaaaa. Then we could have Chlex and watch them shine in the darkness of glorious evil where they will RULE THE WORLD!!

Either that, or she can tell Clark to shut the hell up.

Comment

I found it a tad bit annoying that the writers were revisiting Chloe's feelings for Clark. And she was doing SOOO good for 10 episodes so far

Comment

She's just being mature about it and a really good sport. I don't think her feelings have changed at all.

Comment

Originally posted by sstray72
                      I kinda wish that Chloe would turn evil again and use her knowledge of Clark against him and KILL HIM!! Mwahahaaaa. Then we could have Chlex and watch them shine in the darkness of glorious evil where they will RULE THE WORLD!!

Either that, or she can tell Clark to shut the hell up.
                      Hee. I'd like to see either one of those options (but I'm especially partial to the first one ).

Comment

Maybe she can tell Clark to shut the hell up as she bashes him in the head with a big ol K-Rock?

Comment

YES I VOTE FOR THAT, STRAY!

Comment

she did look hurt a little bit but was handling it very mature.

Comment

Clark's Not a Man.....but he is a loser

Originally posted by MBCorp
                              I actually had the very same thought. And can you imagine what a bore it must be for Chloe to have to hear both Clark and Lana angst and moan and gripe about their love life to her? I got the impression that she was really caught in the middle between the two. And it really does make Clark look self centered and selfish that he keeps whining to Chloe about Lana when he knows she's had feelings for him.

That's why Clark is a .........Loser! I actually liked Lana way more than Clark in this episode......actually I'll be the first one to give KK credit when she earns it (in my eyes).....she was awesome in this episode (not only raising it a notch but being consistent from beginning to end....and I've seldom seen that from her)......Tom....yeah, his acting is defintely on the money......to bad he's becoming my least favorite character........ and why is that.........MBCorp nailed it on the head with this quote. And no matter what happens now....Clark will tell Lana not because he wants to....but because he's come to that bridge and he either has to cross it ,as Chloe has repeatedly told the moron, or let it burn. And even the idiot that is this Clark Kent........can smell the smoke now.

And Allison's delivery of Chloe's pain through her eyes just shows me why she's my favorite character on this show. Unfortunately, (as Lionel/Jor-el would say) Chloe's awesome-ness in this scene does not come without a price...........And it begs the question "Can't the writers tell that they are making Clark look very bad?"

[i] She also needs to get over Clark . Right now, she's more mature than Clark (i.e., she lives in reality and has direction in life, whereas Clark has little direction and still wishes to avoid problems) and there's no real reason Chloe should pine. I really hope this episode is the only time I have to see her mope. I can watch the season 1 and 2 DVDs if I really want to revisit her unrequited love for Clark. [/B]
                              I've never really thought it was a smart thing to tell people to get over it.....because it ain't a light switch......."move on" yes.....that's different....but anyone telling another human being to get over someone special.....probably hasn't been in a relationship that strong.....or at least.....as strong as it should have been. Not implying anything about you.....it's just that's what I always think when I hear that. Or a more simple view .......how the hell can someone get over someone when they are constantly in their face? Man, that is tough....especially when this person is you're best friend.....so give the girl some respect when she's in that "Pine" mode......she sucks it up all to often just to help out that moron.
                              Last edited by CK&CK; 01-20-2006, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎