Collapse
No announcement yet.

LEX: "Do you think I'd look better with hair?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes! That line was superb! Gosh, really, at that moment, with lex's guard down we all saw lex's purity...And since lex's insecurities hardly ever come to question on this show it really gave him that little twinge of normality and just being human...I really loved that.

Comment

I don't think Lex said that because he's insecure, I think he was trying to be funny.....hair or no hair Lex is self-assured in all things except for when it comes to his father....women are not where he needs his affirmation from.

That Sexy Lexy couldn't have been better last night....

and poor Lana, can't get any lovin from uptight Clark.....I see some Luthor Luvin in her future!! LOLOL

Comment

Actually I've heard of cases where an actor has to shave his head for a movie, that shavng the head every single day, can cause trauma to the scalp and hair, and then sometimes the hair won't grow back.

Comment

I loved this line for a couple of reasons. First off, just because Michael is such a funny guy and it's great to see him be allowed to use his humor in the show.

And second, because the classic image of Lex Luthor is one of a crazy, mad scientist-type who always fills moments with maniacal laughter. Not to mention the humor Gene Hackman's Lex Luthor brought to the films back in the 70's.

I've always felt SV has blatantly left out that necessary humor from Lex's character, and sometimes when a character is too serious they come across as overly-dramatic (melodramatic, some might say), like he was plopped out of a Soap Opera or something. And as serious as Soap Opera actors are all the time, they are not generally taken seriously by the general viewing public.

Keep the random funny lines coming, I say!

Comment

I would be curious to know if he had that lines scripted or if it just blew off the top of his head, I've heard of actors doing that sort of thing in scenes.

Comment

I was laughing the whole time. I bet Michael Rosenbaum had fun with that.

Comment

I'm just little disapointed because until now writters never gave to Clark and Lana such a good and romantic lines to them. When I watched Lex talking to Lana about his hair it was well written but this could have fit a thousand times better with Clark and Lana. CLANA affair is not convincing because of writters decision that's why some people found it annoying.

Well, speaking of hair cut, I don't think Lex with hair would change anything, he betrayed Lana and others that I don't get this new (eventual) story.

Comment

Originally posted by lyric96
                  I'm just little disapointed because until now writters never gave to Clark and Lana such a good and romantic lines to them. When I watched Lex talking to Lana about his hair it was well written but this could have fit a thousand times better with Clark and Lana. CLANA affair is not convincing because of writters decision that's why some people found it annoying.

Well, speaking of hair cut, I don't think Lex with hair would change anything, he betrayed Lana and others that I don't get this new (eventual) story.
                  I'd say Lana's BDA boyfriend has betrayed her the most by not respecting her enough to tell her the truth about himself and then just leading her on with lies.

I don't see how that line would have fit at all with Clana considering Clark has hair.

Comment

Next episode when we see Lex, he'll be wearing a toupee, that resembles Clark's hair.

And he'll be smiling really big.

Comment

God, I'd almost be willing to pay for that! LOLOLOL

the more I think about that visual the more tickled I get.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
                        Next episode when we see Lex, he'll be wearing a toupee, that resembles Clark's hair.

And he'll be smiling really big.
                        *falls on the floor laughing*

Ouch! I hit my head!

But I still can't stop laughing at the visual!!!!!

Comment

he may use the same wig from sorority boys. that thing was odd and not talking about the female wig

Comment

What about the wig from "Bringing Down the House?" Man, that thing was F-U-G-L-Y!!!!! I thought something died on his head!!!

Comment

Re: LEX: "Do you think I'd look better with hair?"

Originally posted by Randy G.
                              LEX: "Do you think I'd look better with hair?"
                              lol that was a funny Michael Rosenbaum moment, just like in "Lexmas" .

Comment

Or, last ep. when the crazy bald chick turned around in his chair.

His real reaction would've been....
                                "You idiot!!! Here I'm bald because I have to be, and you shaved a head of hair I would kill for.
                                Get outta' my house you crazy in the head b!+ch!"

The man really longs for some hair. Even a couple would probably satisfy him.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎