Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LEX: "Do you think I'd look better with hair?"

Originally posted by Randy G.
    "Clark has nice hair."

That was one of the coolest moments in this episode. It was both funny and touching.
    I'm glad he's starting to let her know how he feels about her.
    That scene made me wonder if Lex had feelings for Clark Haha, yes thats just me with my head in the gutter lol.

Comment

I think part of Lex wants to be Clark. He just wants that head of hair on his own head.

Comment

It really was a touching line. The whole scene was beautifully written and that line - funny and poignant - started it all. MR and KK played it all so well, and their Lex / Lana were amazing.
        Lets hope it all grows back when Smallville is over. Wouldn't that be terrible if it didn't?
        It would be RedPhoenix. But I don't think he needs to worry. Everytime he has a break, it starts growing back and his hairline isn't receded at all. I hope he never grows it too much out though. I love it when it's just like stubble, *g*.

Comment

I think Lex WOULD look better with hair.

Comment

I think they should have the CLex toupee in "Lexmas" so that episode would be more

Hilarious and havin Lex say: "Now don't we look like brothers now Clark?"
            Chloe: "Wow, talk about Single White Male syndrome."

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
              So, does the hair not grow.....anywhere? LMFAO!
              Considering that he has eyebrows... but then again after three months on an island and nary a trace of beard?

I guess the juries still out on Lex's short hairs...

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎