Horny Lana

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loisnlana
    WHY DO ALL OF CLARK'S GIRLFRIENDS DIE?!
    Perhaps for the same reason that all of Lana's boyfriends (Whitney, Adam, and Jason) die?

Comment

Clark is the man... i mean, its a tv show but there is no way i could say no to Lana/Kristin that easily! Guys, take note cuz this is how you do it, deny it once in awhile, make em squirm! Clark is my hero! and as far as Lana goes, she found out first hand why he's "Superman" no wonder she wants it so bad

Comment

Werewolf girl? Who was that?

Comment

Kyla ("Skinwalker") was the "werewolf girl".

Comment

Clark has NEVER loved another girl, because they never existed.

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
            Oh really? Do you think she would want to "wake up with The King?"

Of course she would. Who could resist an double crossainwich? It's got egg and meat and cheese... and meat and cheese.

Comment

I'm surprised Kristin hasn't objected to this change in character for Lana... she started off such a nice girl...

of course, she's probably getting killed off in the episode cause kristin has other acting roles being offered to ber

Comment

That's why Isobel should have remained within Lana.. Isobel once removed Clark's powers, so if Isobel wanted to do something 'nice' for the body she's inhabiting she could remove Clark's powers before they do the deed and then return his powers 2 minutes later after they're done.. Rinse, Repeat

Comment

Nice girl? Have you SEEN "Eurotrip"? She had no trouble with her character portrayal there.

CLARKIE DOESN'T KNOW!

Comment

Nice girl? Have you SEEN "Eurotrip"? She had no trouble with her character portrayal there.

CLARKIE DOESN'T KNOW!

Comment

Dude! If Matt Damon shows up with a band...

Comment

OMG...U GUYS R ALL TOO HILARIOUS!

Comment

Honestly you guys, she's 19 and in college. She's acting just like any other girl her age would. She's had a taste of love and sex and wants more. It's not like she's after more than one guy. She did wait till Clark. It's totally normal and natural. I hate how tv shows either overdo or underdo that concept.
                          So yeah, go on ahead with your horny self, Lana.

Comment

Originally posted by sstray72
                            Lana better go to Radio Shack and stock up on some C batteries, cause Clark aint givin it up!!

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by CristinaSupes79
                              Honestly you guys, she's 19 and in college. She's acting just like any other girl her age would. She's had a taste of love and sex and wants more. It's not like she's after more than one guy. She did wait till Clark. It's totally normal and natural. I hate how tv shows either overdo or underdo that concept.
                              So yeah, go on ahead with your horny self, Lana.
                              totally agree, it's easier for us viewers to say that she is being selfish and insensitive because we know that Clark can't have sex yet because of his powers and Lana DOESN'T.
                              that's what everyone's forgetting.

Comment

Lana's quite the horndog

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍