No announcement yet.

Horny Lana

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sstray72
    Lana better go to Radio Shack and stock up on some C batteries, cause Clark aint givin it up!!
    (*Randy G. makes a noise) "Buzz-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z......

Comment

I haven't seen the episode. But Clark said NO to Lana? Yeah, right. And donkeys can fly.

Comment

Lana better go to Radio Shack and stock up on some C batteries, cause Clark aint givin it up!!
        That reminds me of Kaylee's famous line in Serenity.

Oh god, and now I'm imaging Lana saying it.

Comment

And what famous line would that be?

Originally posted by Randy G.
          (*Randy G. makes a noise) "Buzz-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z......
          She probably borrows one of Chloe's because we all know that she aint gettin none either... What are roomates for?

Comment

Originally posted by MBCorp
            That reminds me of Kaylee's famous line in Serenity.

Oh god, and now I'm imaging Lana saying it.
            I can't recall the exact quote, but I know what you are talking about!

Comment

lana's like a duracel bunny LOL she keeps goin' and goin' and goin' and goin' haha

Comment

Seriously though, she's demanding sex from him. Everybody would be calling Clark a pig if the tables were turned.

Comment

She probably borrows one of Chloe's because we all know that she aint gettin none either... What are roomates for?
                  Ewwww.....Do they actually loan those to somebody else?! That's awful.

Those back massagers.

Comment

She's not demanding sex from him, she's trying to understand what's going on with their relationship since Clark is treating it like they're married and 85 years old..

If your significant other stopped touching you for several months, wouldn't you want to understand why?

Comment

If the tables were turned Clark would have dumped her already and hooked up with the more than willing and waiting Chloe.

Comment

Good points. I am at least glad the Clana sex (or lack therof) is being acknowleged. Next week should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                          If the tables were turned Clark would have dumped her already and hooked up with the more than willing and waiting Chloe.
                          And I'm sure more able!! I know that Chloe is a closet freak... I've thought so ever since 'Rush.'

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                            I don't know, going by Clark's personality and the way he acts around Lana I think if the tables were turned then he'd probably bring up the subject every now and then in a very meek, apologetic tone, and then when Lana snapped at him he'd be like, "Yes dear, I'm sorry dear, whatever you say, dear"

Comment

And I'm sure more able!! I know that Chloe is a closet freak... I've thought so ever since 'Rush.'
                              Oh really? Do you think she would want to "wake up with The King?"

Originally posted by MBCorp
                              I don't know, going by Clark's personality and the way he acts around Lana I think if the tables were turned then he'd probably bring up the subject every now and then in a very meek, apologetic tone, and then when Lana snapped at him he'd be like, "Yes dear, I'm sorry dear, whatever you say, dear"

But if Clark was an average sex craved male, he would have broken it off with Lana and hooked up with the willing Chloe.

Comment

If Clark was an avergae sex craved male, Chloe wouldn't like him.

I suppose there's always Alicia...nevermind...or that werewolf girl...damn...forgot..OH..how about..damn she's dead too. WHY DO ALL OF CLARK'S GIRLFRIENDS DIE?!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎