Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sheriff Adam's Death (Combo of the threads MERGED)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I said it in another thread, but I'll say it again, I'll miss her: "Ain't that a mother."

Comment

Check out my Sheriff Adams pic.

It's one of the latest ones i've added to my ONLINE ALBUM.

Comment

I was never a real fan of the sherrif...but, she did get the best last words ever...

Comment

I never really liked the Sheriff but she didn't have to die, it was unnecessary esp the way she died, being shot in the back? By one of your own? Aw, I felt sad for her then, she deserved a little better than that. Oh well, I hope they don't forget about her as quickly and I'm curious to see the new Sheriff.

Comment

I just liked how much she lead on to Clark that he would be a good addition to the local sheriff department. She just inforces to Clark that he can do a lot of good helping out those that need it.

She rocked! Bye Sheriff Adams.

Comment

I was saddened by the death of the sheriff. I thought she was going to turn into Lois someday. I mean, did you see the way Clark sped away right in front of her? He obviously wanted her to know his secret. I thought they were meant to be. Seriously though, I liked the character. It is a shame she is gone. I am curious to why they did it. I wonder if it was a story decision or behind the scenes decision? Hopefully we will find out.

RLJ
              Last edited by RLJ; 01-24-2006, 02:16 PM.

Comment

The Sheriff dieing was definetly a shock to me. Wonder if there will be a replacement.

Although I was shocked as well when the original Sheriff tried framing Jonathon Kent.

Comment

I loved to hate sherriff Adams.I will miss her for sure

Comment

Is it just me or does no one really seem to care she's dead?

Comment

"You killed the Sheriff!" "You Bastards!" I LOVED THE Sherif Character and Dialo

I like the acting also of Camille Mitchell as Sheriff Nancy Adams. may be she will be cured in the next episode and they missed the vital organs.

Where was the vests!!! Did they forget to supply the troops? not enough budget by the prez.?

And she got shipped to Metropolis Hospital and in a Coma then she would be a regular by Season 6.

Nice hint on "needing a person like you in the force" an his "skills".

Last edited by RedQ; 05-28-2006, 10:54 PM.

Comment

I HATE crooked cop storylines. LAZY writers. To have the sheriff killed by one of her own deputies...so not right.

Comment

Originally posted by angelfire east
                          Is it just me or does no one really seem to care she's dead?
                          I thought that she was the best recurring guest character that Smallville had.

Comment

Exactly, would also help If they made her an influence to clarck to go on crime fight

or teach clark a thing or two about law enforcement. To be included in the secret order of Superman's posse

Comment

Yeah Sheriff Nancy's death was a waste. One thing I don't get is this: Most police wear body armor why did that bullet go right through her. Now it might have been armor peircing since they to were cops and might have been expecting a problem, but it just seemed that bullet went through her too easy. I'm thinking if it was armor piercing and went right through her then since Lex was shot with the same guns it would've blown his sholder off.
                              Anyway, I wish they hadn't wasted here like that.

What a great epithaph: "Aint that a mutha"

Comment

I can't believe they just killed her. When my firend was watching though, he thought she was stupid because she was old. Because they don't have old policemen in China where I used to live.

"Wait a minute...is that coffee?" LOL. I love that scene.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎