Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana = selfish

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

still find it pretty hilarious how some only want to bash and don't even care to see it from Lana's perspective

When you're in an intimate relationship where you and your significant other are constantly stealing kisses from each other, holding hands, chasing after each other, rolling around in grassy fields, and just basically using almost every opportunity you get to spend time together, when that stuff all of a sudden stops, you'll definitely notice... The question is, What would YOU do? Would you just let the relationship continue in its semi-broken state without saying a word OR would you bring up your concerns to your loved ones?
    I wanted to post a reply in total defense of Lana and I completely think AnimeJoe has said it all. The portrayed Lana exactly how most girls in love would act. Why would your amazing boyfriend give you all this love and affection, then you sleep with him, and then it all stops. Of course Lana (or anyone) would act this way.

Comment

again lana haters bashing her in every episode. whats new?

Comment

Originally posted by KkLana1
        again lana haters bashing her in every episode. whats new?
        iknow!!!! im getting really sick of this. she's not cheating on clark by hugging lex, thats a complete load

Comment

Originally posted by montevallo
          iknow!!!! im getting really sick of this. she's not cheating on clark by hugging lex, thats a complete load
          If Lana cheating on Clark for just befriending Lex again after he saved her life!

Then Clark double timed Lana in the cheating department with both Chloe and Lois.

What a man whore.

See how that logic works?

Lana bashers find any little thing to bash Lana with.

Comment

makes me just want to break a window sometimes. some people refuse to look through lana's eyes, some of the things i read make me want to vomit

Comment

If you don't like what you're reading, why not leave the boards and go somewhere more hugs and bunnies? No one is forcing you to go somewhere that "makes you want to vomit" or "makes you want to break a window."

That being said, if I were Lana (besides having killed my annoying pink self a long time ago), I would think Clark was gay for not even wanting to KISS anymore. He SCREAMED "closeted" in that loft scene.

We all know I think Clark and Lana fornicating back in "Mortal" was a terrible, horrible thing. But Clark let Lana have a taste of him and should at least offer the horny little gal an explanation as to why he suddenly *appears* (to Lana) to no longer desire her. He should just say he thinks they went too far too fast and that he's not ready for a sexual relationship. That's PARTIALLY TRUE and would be better than just AVOIDING THE ISSUE, which is what SuperDork HAS been doing.
              shirkie

Comment

selfish indeed

Comment

Im sorry. Im not the biggest Lana fan, but she was in the right here. C'mon think about it. Clark asks Lana over to study? Lana and Clark dont go to the same school. How are they supposed to help each other study? Of course Lana thinks she going to get some. Any, repeat, ANY teenager in that situation would.

Comment

Originally posted by shirkie
                    If you don't like what you're reading, why not leave the boards and go somewhere more hugs and bunnies? No one is forcing you to go somewhere that "makes you want to vomit" or "makes you want to break a window."

But there are rules and oh so vigilant moderators who prevent you from saying what you really want to say about certain posters.

How about a compromise. Bashers can stop watching the show cause all they do is bash and criticize. And there will be less things that will be stated that induces vomiting. Everybody happy.

Comment

I don't understand this thread; this isn't about sex, Lana knows somethine is wrong with their relationship, espeacially if your boyfriend is lying to you. Even if they were still having sex, that intimacy connection is gone considering the lack of honesty with each other, like Clark stated, when he was normal things were great between him and Lana, and he's not talking about sex. It just happens to be the subject they're pressing on at the moment because it's become another factor in the Clana relationship.. and how can you ignore that? But anyone can see this in a different perspective. For the record, if anyone is being selfish in this relationship, it's Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteM
                        But there are rules and oh so vigilant moderators who prevent you from saying what you really want to say about certain posters.

How about a compromise. Bashers can stop watching the show cause all they do is bash and criticize. And there will be less things that will be stated that induces vomiting. Everybody happy.
                        Actually, it's the exact opposite. Poster or opinion bashing is what isn't permited.

Comment

Originally posted by Timester
                          Actually, it's the exact opposite. Poster or opinion bashing is what isn't permited.
                          That's what I said.

Comment

I think they're just showing viewers why Clark & Lana do not work as a couple.

Comment

Put Clark in a relationship with just about anyone and it wouldn't work if he continued doing the same thing

Comment

Yeah, I can't stand Lana, but I can't blame her for being downright pissed that Clark is denying her nookie. Clark is truly a big dumb alien... He has a LOT of growing up to do before he gets with Lois.
                                shirkie

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎