Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana = selfish

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark was alot more selfish than Lana in this episode. How in the world is Lana supposed to know that Clark has a good reason for keeping things from her? The guy had sex with her and yet didn't respect her enough to tell her the truth about himself, and then suddenly all at once refuses to have sex with her. I'd be plenty annoyed too if I was Lana. She also knows he's keeping things from her.

Comment

while Lex has been telling her the truth and protecting her on countless occasions.
      Except she just found out that Lex hadn't been telling her the truth at all, as in he hasn't had the spaceship in weeks. And as far as protecting her, how many times has Clark been there for her again? How many times has he ridden to her rescue?

Having said that, I think Lana has some solid reasons to be frustrated and exasperated by Clark, and I think Clark realizes that.

Comment

lana thinks something is wrong.... both in terms of her astronomy.. and their relationship.

Let's face it.. they were pretty hot and heavy when his powers were gone... not he's worried about hurting her.. but, at the same time.. he's fearful of losing her if she learns the truth.

Newsflash: Going to lose her anyway if she doesn't know the truth.

I was personally more impressed with Allison's acting in that final scene... that little gulp to show how much being that relationship manager kills her... but she's still a good friend who's trying to get over it. (Alienboy CK)

Comment

I didn't feel Lana was being selfish at all! Clark hasn't touched her in months! I would have dumped his but by now!

Comment

Lana has every right to be frustrated by Clark's behavior and his lame explanations for it, but she had no reason to assume he wanted sex when he called her over to study. In the last episode, she was the one who suggested they take things slowly, and she did the exact opposite by attempting to initiate sex so soon after that conversation.

Comment

I think they are both at fault. They're both not being honest, and I have a problem with Lana getting on Clark about honesty since Commencement.

Comment

How do you know she wanted sex? All she asked for was a kiss, some ATTENTION. If your boyfriend invited you over to watch him intently study all day without even giving you a kiss after months of not touching because he dosent want to excite his package o' steel, you'd be damn perplexed too.

Lana was NOT being selfish in the least. I thought both the character and KK were fantastic tonight, esp in the scene with Lex in the panic room.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris-El
                  How do you know she wanted sex?
                  I'm guessing the phrase "be together" is a euphamism for sex, and she specifically asked Clark why they couldn't "be together". Again, in "Fanatic", Lana said they should take things slow. Considering the issue in that episode was Clark's fear of touching her, how is initiating a make-out session taking things slower? She did the exact same thing she did last week when Clark showed up to her dorm.
                  She's ignoring her own suggestion, just as Clark is ignoring his proclamation from "Blank" that things between them would be different.

Comment

Re: Lana = selfish

Originally posted by kryptonium
                    There i changed the title

Either way, the message still stands...

Clark was trying to study, and all she wants to do is kiss and have sex.

She even guilt trips him and then gives him attitude later about it.
                    No offense, but your viewpoints have no connection to real life relationships. Going cold turkey without any explanation will be hell on any relationship.

People feel frisky at odd times too. Before work, while watching TV, even . . . while supposedly studying. Happens all the time. You are in left field on this one.

And have you also thought about your complaints against Lana in context of her actions this episode. She risked her life to save another person. Hello!!! You can't get more unselfish than that.

Your complaints against her are not only groundless, but small-minded.

Comment

Wow, that is selfish -- cute hot boyfriend and she wants a little cuddling. What's wrong with that girl?!!

Comment

If TW was my man, i'd be all up on that too!! So call me selfish!
                        Last edited by RedPhoenix23; 01-19-2006, 11:40 PM.

Comment

I heard TW is a man .

Comment

I meant if he was my man! My mistake!

Comment

I know what you meant. I was just teasing ya .

Comment

Good lord, they all lie on this show. Everyone of them except Shelby.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎