Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lana = selfish

There i changed the title

Either way, the message still stands...

Clark was trying to study, and all she wants to do is kiss and have sex.

She even guilt trips him and then gives him attitude later about it.

Umm....he's lying to her and she knows it. She's just trying to find out the truth......

Comment

Unfortunately, yes, she is selfish. And did you see how she spilled her problems all over Chloe over the phone. Jeez, Chloe has become the relationship manager just like Lois is the campaign manager.

Lana seems to have lost all compassion and sensitivity towards Clark and she seems like all she wants is some good fun. She might as well just go to Lex and perform the little dance. She probably is...

I agree kryptonium, all wit aside, Lana seems portrayed really badly, and I don't understand how Clark can propose to her

Comment

...okay? lol clark is studying....and they never had a chance to be with each other in a long time....how can she not be horny? haha

Comment

well put yourself in her shoes. She hasnt had Clark jr. since Mortal. Thats like 4 months without sex. I'd be kinda edgy too, but she is being annoying.

Comment

and she didnt have sex before that for 18 years

she also hasnt been open with clark but then blames him for her secrecy

Comment

She told him the truth! We just find out now why Lana hadnt told Clark about the ship! cuz Clark didn't wanted to know..

omg....... O_O

Comment

Either way, Clark has been neglecting the relationship with the continious secrets. Then again Lana has been keeping hers as well.

Being a relationship is like a long contract and if the two people aren't meeting in the middle. That's all she wrote.

Lana's attempting to keep it going on her own level.

Comment

Re: Lana = selfish

Originally posted by kryptonium
                  Clark was trying to study, and all she wants to do is kiss and have sex.
                  Where was this girl when I was in college??

Comment

How can a relationship like this work, when both lie and both be angry that their secrets are found?... Seriously, only with AlMiles...

Comment

i'm just bummed that she still befriends Lex. So what he saved her life, he has done sooooooo many terrible things to her and the people of Smallville.

Comment

At this point, Lex is higher in her eyes than Clark. Clark's being lying to her, while Lex has been telling her the truth and protecting her on countless occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by LexLuthorMetropolis
                          At this point, Lex is higher in her eyes than Clark. Clark's being lying to her, while Lex has been telling her the truth and protecting her on countless occasions.
                          That's why next week will be so unbelievable.

Comment

Lana is selfish because she wants to know why her boyfriend keeps pushing her away?

And when she asks him why he doesn't give her a reason whatsoever.

Comment

I HATED Lana in this episode and im usually not biased against her. Leave CK alone for gods sake. He has a DAMN good reason for everything he does dammit. I would rather have Lexana and CK single for now (well until the Lois thing).

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎