X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lex Luthor ''i was never really good at taking things lying down ''

I had to laugh at that. I should hope not

Comment

Everything said between Clark and chloe was good....especially "I really love her, Chloe" and chloe says " I know."

Comment

(When Lex asks Lana)

Lex: "Clark has really nice hair."
        Lana: "I guess he does."

Comment

Don't forget the end part!!

Lex: "Does he know?"
          Lana: "That is has nice hair?"

Comment

Lex: I had a dream once... it was Christmas... Clark and I were friends again.

Lana: Oh, Lex, don't die, blah blah blah

Lex: You were in it too.

Lana: ...

Lex: You were the best part... <passes out>

Comment

*Swoons*

I loved the whole hair scene, especially when Lex mentions the Lexmas dream!

Comment

You guys are right on. The scene between Lana and Lex was hilarious even though Lex was pretty much dying in Lana's arms...

Lana: Tell me something. Anything. Just keep talking okay.
                Lex: You think I look better with hair?
                Lana: *laughs* Um, I don't know. I've never thought about it.
                Lex: Oh, I have. I've thought about a lot of things. Clark has really nice hair.
                Lana: Yeah, I guess he does.
                Lex: Does he know?
                Lana: That he has nice hair?
                Lex: How lucky he is?

I loved that scene.

I also loved it when Clark zipped from Chloe's dorm and Chloe said "Damn, I wish I could do that."

Comment

Soda can shaking was definately the best part...the whole hair thing was a little gay

Comment

My favorite line:

Lex: I had a dream once. It was Christmas. Clark and I were friends again.

Comment

maya QT is that ED and TW doing DDR in your avatar? care to explain please? im very curious about where you found that....

Comment

Sheriff Adams: "Well, ain't that a mother."

OK, so it's supposed to be kinda sad, but I thought it was really funny!

Martha: (something like this) "Maybe Lana isn't the one for you, Clark."

Clark: "Mom, I can't ever imagine loving anyone else." Cue me going "Yeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh Clana! Clark ONLY loves her!"

Then Lois drives in. Me: "Noooooooo stupid foreshadowing!"

I mean seriously, he's talking about never loving someone else, then she drives up.

Comment

I loved all the Lex/Lana quotes. All the ones posted so far had me such a mess. I loved it when he said he would've won her a giraffe, when he said that Clark was lucky, and when he brushed her cheek and said, "You were the best part". I loved his question about Clark's hair, and it was also so poignant - to think of Lex thinking of such things. He's so beautiful as he is. But yes, when he told her about his "Lexmas" dream, I lost it.

In addition, I thought their last scene was amazing:

"You're one of the few good things in my life - I hope that won't change."

He spoke with such hope in that last scene. I loved it. Lex/Lana had wonderful moments throughout "Lockdown" and I couldn't have been happier.

I also liked "Hey, super-shake." LOL!
                          Last edited by twelfthnight1; 01-22-2006, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Martha: "Maybe she's (Lana) not the one you were meant to be with."
                            Clark: "Mom, I can't ever imagine loving anyone else."
                            Martha: "You will Son. It will be the greatest love of your life. One that will last a lifetime"

Lois Arrives ( I love The Forshadowing)

Comment

This episode had the best quotes, hands down.

The dialog between Lex and Lana in the safety room, the dialog between Clark and Chloe, in every scene... and the conversation Clark had with Martha before Lois pulled in and he said something about, "That's all I do is lie to Lana.. I lied to her about the spaceship, about how I can't... *looks at mom nervously*" I think he meant to say 'why I can't have sex with her' but he stopped himself before doing so, lol. I hated all the Clana scenes, esp the fight.. except the very begining when Lana was staring at Clark doing his homework and said "So when you called me over here to study... you actually meant to STUDY".
                              Last edited by smallville_fetish; 01-22-2006, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Lex & Lana in the panic room, discussing hair was fantastic comic relief. But I have to give the best quote of the episode to Chloe's, "Damn I wish I could do that."

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎