Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheriff:"Well aint that a mother...
    I was like LMAO and in a state a shock of her dying at the same time!!

Comment

Originally posted by tinysupergirl
      Chloe: Damn, I wish I could do that (referring to Clark's superspeed)

that one just had me laughing... man... Chloe is awesome
      Gets my vote too. Don't we all wish once in a while we could do that!

Comment

What was with Lana in the barn when she tells Clark to kiss her and he gives her a peck on the lips she says "Clark who are you kissing? your cousin?" Now that was gross cause who kisses thier cousins like that?

Comment

Apparently Kansas folk, do!

Comment

Anything said by Chloe, she had great lines, but the end was sad, *in a Naploin Dinamite voice* Clark's a frikkin idiot, and no! Lana should'nt marry you! GOSH!!

Aaaaaaaaaand SEEN!

Comment

Chloe: Damn, I wish I could do that (referring to Clark's superspeed)
              Yup that was a damn good line, especially cuz of what she was wearing *wink* =)

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                I loved that line!!

Especially when Lex said....

And then awwww!!! Lexana got so sweet! Lex told Lana a tad bit about his "dream" in Lexmas!!

That was soo awesome! I think that's their sweetest scen together!

Comment

1) Lana: Okay, so when you said, "let's get together and study," you actually meant study.

Clark kisses Lana
                  Lana: What am I Clark, your cousin? Really kiss me.

Clark kisses Lana again.
                  Clark: I gotta go. I don't want to miss class.

Lana: Sorry, I wouldn't want you to be late for class.

Clark: Lana, come on!

Lana: Clark, what is it? When we kiss, we really kiss. I can feel how much you want me. Why can't we just be together?

Clark: It's complicated.

Lana: It shouldn't be... not when you love somebody.

Clark: Lana, wait... What is this? (after dropping Lana's books).

Lana: It's nothing.

Clark: Did you get this from Lex?

Lana: We've been researching it together, for the last couple of weeks.

Clark: Why would you keep this from me?

Lana: Because Clark, every time I try to bring up the ship I saw, you change the subject.

Clark: I just don't think there's any point in dwelling on it.

Lana: I saw what came out of that ship. I saw them kill all of those police officers. I almost died, and all you can say is, "There's no point in dwelling on it?" I turned to Lex because he wants to find out the truth... ...not avoid it.

2) Martha: Lana's helping Lex study the black ship?

Clark: She's got a detailed drawing from Luthorcorp. She's been lying to me for weeks.

Martha: Well, you haven't been honest with her either, Clark. Sometimes the truth isn't easy to share with the one you love. Especially if you think it might hurt them.

Clark: Everything was so perfect with Lana when I lost my abilities. Now that I have them back, all I do is lie to her. About the ship.... I just wish I could tell her.

Martha: Well, I'm not saying you should, but Pete found out the truth and so did Chloe, and they accepted you for who you are.

Clark: I'm an alien.

Martha: No, as a friend whom they love very much, no matter what star you were born under.

Clark: I'm not sure Lana's going to feel the same way.

Martha: Maybe she's not the one you were meant to be with.

Clark: Mom, I can't ever imagine loving anyone else.

3) Clark whooshes in (super-speeds).

Chloe: Clark, can you at least put on the breaks before you tornado my homework?

Clark: Sorry.

4) Clark super-speeds. Whooosh!

Sheriff Adams: Mr. Kent, what did you do, just drop out of the sky?

5) Clark (to Chloe): What's taking this computer so long?

Chloe: Sorry Clark, I don't have super-speed mode. But I'm the slickest blond you'll ever meet.

6) Lex (to Lana): Do you think I look better with hair?

Lana: (laughing) I don't know. I never thought about it.

Lex: Oh. I have. Clark has really nice hair.

Lana: Yes, yes, I guess he does.

Lex: Does he know?

Lana: That he has nice hair?

Lex: How lucky he is?

7) Chloe (looking at the computer): Lex. Clark, that must be where they are.

Clark disappears. Whooosh!

Chloe: Darn! I wish I could do that. (Chloe wishes she could disappear real fast or super-speed like Clark).

8) Chloe and Clark quotes

Clark: The only reason why Lana almost got killed was because of Lex.

Chloe: Lana's a big girl, Clark. She can make her own decisions.

Clark: I'm not saying she can't, but we all know Lex. He twists everything around, one lie on top of another, until you don't know what to believe.

Chloe: I know. Lex is a snake. Believe me, I've seen his scales, but he did almost die taking a bullet for Lana.

Clark: I saved her from a bomb. Doesn't that mean anything?

Chloe: Yes. You know what, it would if she knew about it. Clark, the only reason Lana started talking to Lex in the first place, is to learn more about that spaceship.

Clark: And if I had been honest with her, she never would have had to.

Chloe: No, she wouldn't.

Clark: I love her so much, Chloe.

Chloe: I know. But all you're doing right now Clark, is pushing her further away.

Clark: That is not what I want. I want us to be together for the rest of our lives.

Chloe: The only way that's ever going to happen is if you tell her the truth.

Comment

Lex: Clark has nice hair....

Lana: what?? ...yea yea i guess he does.....lol

Comment

Sheriff Adams: Well ain't that a mother...

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎