No announcement yet.

It took the Clana that long!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It took the Clana that long!

It took Clark and Lana four months to talk about thier sex life, or lack of? Wow. My guess was that Hidden was in August, and Fanatic was after christmas. Why did it take so long?

Denial, denial, denial. They're both living in a fantasy world in which neither person is keeping secrets and they have no problems in their relationship. Until this episode, neither was willing to rock the boat.

Comment

well that was nice of clark to worry in case he hurt Lana in bed with his super powers.

Comment

I thought is was funny when he jumped so quick when Lana said "ouch!" after she rolled on the protracter!

Comment

who knows what he did it all could of happend in a split secound they could have done it and lana was still complaining they never had intercourse!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Yilkay
              who knows what he did it all could of happend in a split secound they could have done it and lana was still complaining they never had intercourse!
              I'm pretty sure Lana would feel it. Clark may not, considering Lana is fragile. Lois on the other hand, he might feel it. Clark might ask what happened, while Lana is tired out.

Comment

Lana must've been very patient to put up with Clark that long.

Comment

Clark's Pathetic Deflection was also bad. Is that the only way to say it as NOT to

let Lana Push the subject?

For Once I would like to see how a conversation would go and Clark just said "It some how changed me and I don't want to talk about it." and have Clark Aproach it as a Denial rathan being evasive about it.

Well, we know all of you reading this site are Smallville "Fanatic"s... but does Lex Luthor's #1 Fan take things a little too far?
                  Original airdate: January 12, 2006
                  Last edited by RedQ; 05-27-2006, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎