Collapse
No announcement yet.

the sex

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just realised about the smilie thing, and yes there is a nice variety.

Lol you seem like a really cool intelagent guy, and thanks for clearning up the questions its just that I was watching this with my family, its hard to find the words when asking your parents about sex. So thank you so much but even though
    I didnt get some of the words you used, It makes sense.
    Poor Clark, can't have most of the plearures of the world.

This is really some life leasons for me, dont fall in love with someone from another plant.......sexualy......

Comment

Sorry about the word choice...PM me the words you didn't get and it'll be a vocabulary lesson

Yes, we learn a lot from SV, especially about sex. LOL

Comment

I've never understood this whole issue.
        He just needs to take it out for a test drive.

Comment

Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex

I haven't read all of the posts under this episode, so apologies if this has already been covered somewhere else. Oh and I will try and tone it down but the subject matter dictates that this may be a bit strong for little kiddies.

So: Larry Niven (Sci-fi author) wrote an essay in I think it was the eighties with the above title, which explored the unlikelyhood of Clark and Lois (or any human woman) ever actually having sex. He covered the aforementioned points, that he would lose control and cause her some serious trauma, but also that even if he managed to stay completely focused when he ejaculated that this would too be at super speed (he postulated that there would be frozen sperm satellites in orbit from when the adolescent Clark would play with himself and holes in the Kents bathroom ceiling). The effect would be like blowing a hole through to the back of her spine with a shotgun. Then theres the idea that he wouldn't know when to stop, I mean this guy has almost unlimited strength and stamina, so the fact that his teenage excitability in such situations would, proportionally, mean he would last for hours instead of minutes could cause her some damage.

Another point which isn't really relevant here but is worth thinking about is pregnancy. I mean think about it: in humans only 1 (maybe more in rare circumstances) sperm out of millions is able to successfully fertilise the ovum, but with super sperm, they would all do so, resulting in an almost certainly fatal multiple pregnancy. The only possibility would be to fertilise the egg in vitro, to be sure only 1 sperm is used, but then who would carry it to term? The human mother again would not survive, one good kick and the baby puts its foot through the uterine wall and through her stomach. It would require another superhuman (wonder woman, supergirl, etc) to carry the baby and deliver it before supes and Lana/Lois finally hear the swoosh of tiny capes.

Comment

Re: Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex

Originally posted by bobsuncorp
            I haven't read all of the posts under this episode, so apologies if this has already been covered somewhere else. Oh and I will try and tone it down but the subject matter dictates that this may be a bit strong for little kiddies.

So: Larry Niven (Sci-fi author) wrote an essay in I think it was the eighties with the above title, which explored the unlikelyhood of Clark and Lois (or any human woman) ever actually having sex. He covered the aforementioned points, that he would lose control and cause her some serious trauma, but also that even if he managed to stay completely focused when he ejaculated that this would too be at super speed (he postulated that there would be frozen sperm satellites in orbit from when the adolescent Clark would play with himself and holes in the Kents bathroom ceiling). The effect would be like blowing a hole through to the back of her spine with a shotgun. Then theres the idea that he wouldn't know when to stop, I mean this guy has almost unlimited strength and stamina, so the fact that his teenage excitability in such situations would, proportionally, mean he would last for hours instead of minutes could cause her some damage.

Another point which isn't really relevant here but is worth thinking about is pregnancy. I mean think about it: in humans only 1 (maybe more in rare circumstances) sperm out of millions is able to successfully fertilise the ovum, but with super sperm, they would all do so, resulting in an almost certainly fatal multiple pregnancy. The only possibility would be to fertilise the egg in vitro, to be sure only 1 sperm is used, but then who would carry it to term? The human mother again would not survive, one good kick and the baby puts its foot through the uterine wall and through her stomach. It would require another superhuman (wonder woman, supergirl, etc) to carry the baby and deliver it before supes and Lana/Lois finally hear the swoosh of tiny capes.

Interesting and funny points of that Essay!

However, if Clark can voluntarily control his abilities on the football field, surely he could do the same with SEX and WITHDRAWAL.

Comment

Also, the pregnancy thing I think is wrong. Clark's abilities grow with time AND with exposure to the sun. The baby would have in the womb very little of that (and I mean VERY little). So one good kick wouldn't kill the mother, because the baby would not have developed superpowers yet.

The second issue is actually the chromosome match-up. However, it is might be possible because of some similarities. Its like how two different breeds of dogs can do the dance and create a new breed successfully. I would think of it like that.

There is also no reason to think that the sperm would kill the woman. Why? Because if Clark performs at the speed normal people do (through CONTROL) there is a good probability that the momentum of the sperm is similar to that of a normal person. In that scenario, because of the low velocity (mass would be relatively equal to a normal person and thus so would velocity since p=mv) of the sperm, it is as likely for fatal multiple fertilizations as for a normal person.

Overall, the only main difficulty other than control is the genetic similarity for conception of a baby.

Comment

The point about the baby not having super powers through no exposure to the sun is a valid one (although is it the light from our yellow sun or the radiation? if the latter then the foetus would be as exposed as Clark). I was thinking not necessarily about the speed of the sperm but rather their super dense structure and therefore their toughness would be the most dangerous to Clarks, erm, friend. They may be small, but so are shotgun pellets. And made of lead.

Then there is the point that parts of his body retain their super powers after they have been separated from his body: his hair is still tough, his blood has healing properties, his sperm have tails. Why wouldn't they be able to swim faster than a humans? And when fertilisation does occur the ova forms a protective shell of some kind (its been a while since Biology class) that stops any other little guys getting in. That wouldn't stop super sperm!

All of this does of course assume that his internal reproductive process is as human like as the external. For all we know Kryptonian males may reproduce through mitosis once every Klnarrd cycle.

Comment

Well here is the thing: Kryptonians aren't superhumans. One would assume that they are basically like humans in the conditions of their own planet. So, for the sperm at the beginning of its life cycle, it would not yet have developed similar strength and speed qualities that Clark has. Secondly, given that higher velocity is an advantage for sperm in fertilization, super-dense sperm would be a disadvantage (as it can be assumed that there is a limit to the total momentum with which the sperm is released - thus as mass increases (since volume of sperm is constant, increased density means increased mass) the velocity must decrease). Given the nature of evolution, super-dense sperm does not make sense whatsoever.

Comment

Given your statements, I do believe that it is possible for a Kryptonian and Human to be successful!

Even Jo (Jor-El) told Louise (Lana's great aunt) in Season's 3 'RELIC' that such a Union would not be accepted in their Kryptonian Sociiety! Which suggests that Jor-El's statement is valid when Humans mate with Kryptonians!

Given your statements, I do believe that it is possible for a Kryptonian and Human to be successful!

Even Jo (Jor-El) told Louise (Lana's great aunt) in Season's 3 'RELIC' that such a Union would not be accepted in their Kryptonian Sociiety! Which suggests that Jor-El's statement is valid when Humans mate with Kryptonians!
                    Last edited by No-El; 01-22-2006, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Great citation of evidence. His argument wasn't that such a union wasn't possible, but rather of a fear of ostracism.

Comment

Whoa, you guys seem soooo smart, I guess you could call me a Lois right now. But I like the Chlois idea . But anyways, really interesting stuff .

Ohhh and I guess I have another question, so Clark can't "be" with his lady friends, but can't he please them still, like with some other kinky other stuff , some ways that dosnt invole him losing contorl, just pleasureing them or something that dosnt enlove breaking or blowing holes though them. He can still make the girls happy, and himself, well can be with himself.

Gosh I know thats a dirty question but just a 14 year olds inocint sexual question. lol

Comment

heatvision=CK+CS...no matter how much I or anyone else discusses Clark, we will never know if he will burn the house down or not until he actually tries. It should be no problem for Clark to make his girlfriend "happy" as you ask. In my opinion, not only can he make his girlfriends "happy", but he can also do the act without hurting her.

Comment

I will keep beliving this untill I see other wise, which I wont belive will happen anytime soon on the show, but with Lana allways in the mood these days, I might just be wrong.....Lana..... allways in the mood

Comment

From what I understand, Superman is having sex in the comics!

If so, then it is validated from Relic and other canon!

Comment

Originally posted by ballofsteel
                                He might put her into next year!!

Or, break her in 2!!!

Who knows??

Maybe she dies in episode 100 because of the sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                well rember what richard pryor said about how he wanted to die he said "i'd like to come and go at the same time"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎