No announcement yet.

the sex

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the sex

what was Clark scared about so that he didn't want to have sex with Lana?

heeeey, remember that clark got superspeed and superstrength.

when he is on the 'job', he can forget to control them all

Comment

He might put her into next year!!

Or, break her in 2!!!

Who knows??

Maybe she dies in episode 100 because of the sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thats how Lana's gonna die in episode 100 lol.

Comment

That's why when he was on top of Lana she said OW and I've never seen anyone get off a girl that quick and scared and that's why he said 'Did I hurt you?" Remember, this is the Clark that can fall from 50story buildings onto a rock and either break the rock into bits or leave a human body print on it.

Comment

Originally posted by ballofsteel
            He might put her into next year!!

Or, break her in 2!!!

Who knows??

Maybe she dies in episode 100 because of the sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

His identity being revealed during the act and his subconscious guilt plaguing him in keeping his secret from Lana!!

Comment

or he might be afraid of frying Lana with his heat vision. I believe it is still triggered by sexual impulse lol.

Comment

I think it was a combination of the fear that he might hear her and the guilt of not telling her his biggest secret of all. If he can't be honest with her, why should he be able to be intimate with her?

~Katie~

Comment

Originally posted by kaatiedid
                    I think it was a combination of the fear that he might hear her and the guilt of not telling her his biggest secret of all. If he can't be honest with her, why should he be able to be intimate with her?

~Katie~

Basically yeah that is what I say!

Comment

This debate has been going on for decades, I am glad Smallville addressed it.

Comment

Originally posted by son2380
                        or he might be afraid of frying Lana with his heat vision. I believe it is still triggered by sexual impulse lol.

Yeah, I could see it right now:

Lana Burgers!!

Comment

Originally posted by No-El
                          Yeah, I could see it right now:

Lana Burgers!!

There are so many things that could go wrong, Clark being Clark. I'm surprised he didn't screw it up even when he was human.

Comment

I don't want to sound unexperianced or anything ( but I am it's just that its not like I dont know what gos down in these kind of situations) but anyways is'nt superstrength aaaaaa good
                            thing?

And if Clark couldnt control himself like he said could'nt he just like leave? Knock Lana out and come back and say "Hey Lana, it's cool, just whent out to get some stuff, you know, ice.strawbarrys. OK, that sounded kind of sleasy or that I was in the mood but no, ummm it was just a dream. The dream that you had that I would have no idea what was about, but ummm yeah" And if Lana really did know his sereat he wounld'nt have to say anthything.

Yeah, I really dont know if that makes sense, and I really dont know what to say when talking about this with your partner. but I bet there is some loop hole somewhere some how to make this situation work. It's not like he can never make.have. be in a situation....Point is he can still do the nasty with Miss Lang

Comment

Originally posted by heatvision=CK+CS

I don't want to sound unexperianced or anything ( but I am it's just that its not like I dont know what gos down in these kind of situations) but anyways is'nt superstrength aaaaaa good
                              thing?

And if Clark couldnt control himself like he said could'nt he just like leave? Knock Lana out and come back and say "Hey Lana, it's cool, just whent out to get some stuff, you know, ice.strawbarrys. OK, that sounded kind of sleasy or that I was in the mood but no, ummm it was just a dream. The dream that you had that I would have no idea what was about, but ummm yeah" And if Lana really did know his sereat he wounld'nt have to say anthything.

Yeah, I really dont know if that makes sense, and I really dont know what to say when talking about this with your partner. but I bet there is some loop hole somewhere some how to make this situation work. It's not like he can never make.have. be in a situation....Point is he can still do the nasty with Miss Lang
                              Heatvision=CK+CS: Weeellll, the thing is, Clark isn't just stronger than most humans, he is like a million times stronger (if the physics is done, it probably isn't even an exaggeration!)

Clark is afraid that "in the heat of the moment" he won't have control. In other words, he wouldn't be able to just leave (because that would require a lot of discipline to stop doing what he was doing and hence control). Also, if Clark's alien physiology is anything like human physiology, then there is a certain phenomenon which makes it extremely painful for a human male to stop doing what they are doing during the act. So, if he lost control, then his heat vision might fry Lana, or his super strength might make him crush her bones, or something.

So yeah, hope that answers the inquiry . But heck...what do I know? I'm probably as inexperienced as you. I tried to be as modest as possible with the language, although it is quite difficult to do so when the topic is sex. I don't think I've ever seen such variety in smileys in any post in my life.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎