No announcement yet.

A "Previous on Smallville..."

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by angelus666
    The Previously clip of Lionel/Martha is from Memoria in season3 episode 19.
    I think that was intended on the recap as in that Lionel always had a thing for Martha.

I don't mind the recaps but honestly, if there was no Lost, they wouldn't do this recap at all. It just feels like a rip off.

Comment

Enterprise did it and I was glad for it...They would refer back to some little incident 10 episodes prior...sometimes the little reminders help... As far as WB, they need to cut the graphics crap at the bottom of the screen during the show, it is way too big and it is distracting...

Comment

Originally posted by Makeshift Python
        I think that was intended on the recap as in that Lionel always had a thing for Martha.

I don't mind the recaps but honestly, if there was no Lost, they wouldn't do this recap at all. It just feels like a rip off.

They have done a previously on... tv shows long before lost and htey are not going to do it like lost every week. i think thye only did it in vortex, phoniex, gone, metamorphis, Arrival, commencentment(which was hte best recaping the whole season) and pahriah

Comment

I think they just used that "previously on..." to kill time.

Comment

I think it's to refresh from the Lexmas episode to bring us back to the Mythology Eps

as for people waiting two week to see the cont. from the 5.08 Solitude.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎