No announcement yet.

Great superspeed Clark

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great superspeed Clark

One of the best bullet catches I have seen yet on Smallville..

I loved the added effect of the bullet going through the balloon in slow-motion.

Comment

Faster than a speeding Bullet...

That just tip the scale on this episode

Comment

I loved the look on Pa Kent "boy, its kinda breezy in here."

Comment

Originally posted by MarkAllan22
          I loved the added effect of the bullet going through the balloon in slow-motion.
          yeah that red ballon had no chance heh it was a great effect as it showed how far ahead of the bullet Clark was as it looked like Clark actually had ot wait a moment to jump up and grab it a few feet away from his fathers face.

Comment

Yes, but to everyone onstage....Clark just appears out of nowhere.

Comment

Now just how did anyone not see him just appear out of nowhere in front of Jonathon. And why did his security come as no one would have known the bullet was shot as the rifle had a silencer and nobody could hear its impact?

Questions abound. It would have been better if Clark dove and took Jonathon down with him to avoid the bullet.

Comment

Originally posted by Lifebound
                Now just how did anyone not see him just appear out of nowhere in front of Jonathon. And why did his security come as no one would have known the bullet was shot as the rifle had a silencer and nobody could hear its impact?

Questions abound. It would have been better if Clark dove and took Jonathon down with him to avoid the bullet.
                It looked like it had a silencer on it, so yeah Clark jumping him father out of nowhere would have been too extreme so Clark did the right thing just targeting the bullet.

Comment

yea it was good and I loved the balloon exploding as the bullet flew through it as well. It looked so cool XD

Comment

it seemed like he was running a bit slow didnt it? i mean if you think back to when he heard a bullet shot over the phone while talking to lana and then running x miles to jump in front of the bullet for lana, you would think he would run just as fast or even faster to save his own father's life.

Comment

I thought the speech was being filmed, and clark was going to get caught on tape, even at superspeed a camera never blinks. The balloon and bullet was one of the best special effects I ever saw.

Comment

Forget all of that stuff about the bullet. I was impressed while watching the episode by him running back and fourth from Metropilis and Smallville so quick. One minute he is in Lana's dorm room, then at the Daily Planet, and then in the next scene he's helping Ma Kent in with the groceries. And he mentioned something about the ride home with Martha. That bugged me.

Comment

Re: Great superspeed Clark

Originally posted by TrevorH
                          One of the best bullet catches I have seen yet on Smallville..
                          Yes it was .

Comment

ya that was one of the best bullet catches ever and the slowness of the balloons and the supports waving stuff was cool. on the other hand that was all used his powers for in this episode. wish they have done more. maybe even a super jump to get mr kent down from the rafters or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Lifebound

Well, for the rifle, it did have a silencer, but it popped a balloon, and that would make a loud noise.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎