What's the Pill for . . .

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought they were Red Hots.

Comment

WOW was that majorly obvious, why didn't they just hit us over the head with a sledgehammer

Comment

I think those were the pills he got in episode Run.

In the beginning of the episode, before Jonathan is saved by Bart, Johnathan says something about the red pills going nicely with his blue and green ones.

I'm pretty sure it's medication for his heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker
          Looks like Pa Kent wants to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.
          HAHAHAHAHHA.

Brilliant.

Comment

i'm afraid that medication is not regular medication what if those pills are "legal" they're probably made of kryptonite so the pills are keeping hm alive.. love ya pa' kent... my vote is yours.

Comment

Probably for nitroglycerin. Hes probably having chest pains...probably leading to a heart attack.

Comment

The Red Pill

Such a large, red pill is shown mostly for effect. Nitroglycerin comes in a tiny, white pill. I did an Internet search once, and it said that Phenobarbitol can come in a large red pill. Perhaps Jonathan has insomnia or suffers from epilepsy. I think the pill was chosen simply because a large red pill screams BAD DRUGS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Kal
                  HAHAHAHAHHA.

Brilliant.

Nice username and avatar btw, KS is the man.
                  Last edited by Skywalker; 01-14-2006, 08:19 AM.

Comment

I'm not sure I buy that the pill is heart medication. If that's the case, why did he hesitate taking it? Why did he seemingly hide it from Martha and Clark? And why did he take it right after getting the threatening phone call? Either it was meant to show that the stress of the campaign is getting to him (and, like Jack's Son said, it could be for insomnia) OR it's foreshadowing some other disease or illness that JK has.

Comment

If Jonathan was taking his heart medication, why did he still have a heart attack in "Reckoning"?

Comment

Maybe because He wasn't taking his meds casue he's stuborn and attack still come when

Stressed and he's not taking it easy. Plus the red is to fit the Red and Blue color scheme of Smallville.
                        Originally posted by Skywalker
                        Looks like Pa Kent wants to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.
                        http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...threadid=51851
                        Last edited by RedQ; 05-27-2006, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎