Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite "Fanatic" Quotes (Spoiler Warning)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite "Fanatic" Quotes (Spoiler Warning)

Chloe: "Wow, uh, akward factor 8. Um so basicly what your saying is that you're afraid that in the heat of the moment, you might...please don't make me finish this sentence, Clark."

Clark: "Well see thats thing, i'm not sure what would
    happen. I mean if I couldn't control myself-"

Chloe: "Okay Clark, you know what? Right there thats something that can never be unseen."
    Last edited by RedPhoenix23; 01-12-2006, 03:25 AM.

"Don't sweat it Smallville. Better late than never."

Comment

Chloe: "I'm definitely your krypto-hag!"

Comment

YUM Evil Quote!

Lex Luthor's Mansion....The Evening!

Bald Female Fanatic: You've Lost Your EDGE Lex!

Lex: And clearly, you've gone Over IT!

Comment

Originally posted by ferd
          "Don't sweat it Smallville. Better late than never."
          Beat me to it.

Ill add one though:

JK: "I do this for my son, whose courage sees no bounds"

I can make the rest out after I rewatch that part. The sound kinda faded with the rally crowd there.

Comment

Lex: Griff's dead..... blablala.... and somehow I don't think the Kets did it.
            Lionel: Dangerous neighbourhood Lex.

Comment

Lionel:I'm always here for you, Martha

Comment

Originally posted by watcher4
                Lionel:I'm always here for you, Martha
                Oh, that one was creepy, yet so good!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrrath
                  Chloe: "I'm definitely your krypto-hag!"

Loved that line too!

Comment

i like when clark actually tells lana off and it's not a deleted scene (jinx) Clark: "This whole honesty thing it goes both ways".

Comment

Lana: "What if a ship came down in the first meteor shower.... and.. whoever was in it... has been here with us, this entire time."

Clark: ".... .. "
                      Last edited by smallville_fetish; 01-18-2006, 12:06 AM.

Comment

I think Clark soiled himself a wee bit when he heard that one!

Comment

1) Clark and Lana quotes

Clark: Lana, I wasn't expecting to see you here.

Lana: I wasn't about to leave things the way they were.

Clark: You were right. I was pulling away. It's because I've been wanting to be with you for so long. I'd feel like I just screw it up.

Lana: Clark, I wouldn't let you go that easily. Maybe we just need to slow down and try to get back to where we were.

Clark: I freak out. I screw up and I blame everything on you, and you forgive me. No questions asked.

Lana: Maybe that's because it's not all your fault. What you said about me running off to Met U and getting all caught up in my homework --- it's not entirely false.
                          Clark, I've been studying the meteor showers.

Clark: You said you were going to leave that in the past.

Lana: I know, and I tried to, but those meteors changed my life, and now with the 2nd meteor shower. Clark, there is no way that they are random.

Clark: What are you saying?

Lana: You know that space craft that I saw during this last shower? I was looking into the satellite imagery from the first meteor shower, you know, the one that happened when we were kids. There's something that doesn't crash the way the other meteors do. It kind of lands. Clark, what if the ship came down in the first meteor shower as well, and whoever was in it has been here with us this entire time?

2) Lionel and Martha

Lionel: It's obviously true what they say, "Behind a great man is a great woman." The campaign must be taking up a lot of your time.

Martha: Yes it is, but fortunately Jonathan and I have a lot of help.

Lionel: Unfortunately, not enough to win. You know, Lex is entering the last stretch of the campaign with infinite resources and I believe you are down financially to...nothing.

Martha: I'm glad you're finally behind your son. You know me better than that, Lionel. I would never give up on my husband.

Lionel: You misunderstand me. Lex has deep pockets, and Jonathan needs at least enough money to match that.

Martha: This is more than money to match. (disgusted look) Ooh. We've run his campaigns on his beliefs and that's what is going to win him the election. Jonathan would never accept this.

Lionel: I know. I fully expected Jonathan to barrel his way through the campaign fueled by blind idealism, but I was hoping you'd be more savvy. Perhaps you have your own personal reasons for wanting Jonathan not to win.

3) Chloe and Clark quotes

Chloe: You know, it's not like your Dad to keep something like this a secret.

Clark: He's kinda turned into a different person lately, like he's got something to prove to everyone.

Chloe: Maybe only his son.

Clark: What has running for Senator have to do with me?

Chloe: Think about it, Clark. It must be kind of hard being a role model for a guy who pulls people out of a burning building and stops nuclear missiles all between chores and dinner.

Clark: No one expects him to do that.

Chloe: True, but it's not going to stop him from trying.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎