Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

aquaman/lois fanfic?

anyone know if there's any lois/arthur fanfic that resulted from the "aqua" episode? i just saw it a few hours ago and i saw a lot of potential for stories between the two. can anyone help me in the search? thanks!

Comment

Sorry if this is already asked. But does anyone know when the series will reach Television?

Comment

Does anybody know where to get promotional pictures of Aquaman like they do for Smallville cuz the Aquaman TV site must have got the somewhere right??

Comment

Originally posted by Ck- Kent
          Sorry if this is already asked. But does anyone know when the series will reach Television?
          There are currently no plans to release it on television. You can download the Pilot on iTunes. It's possible that Aquaman may be a midseason contender, but as of yet no plans have been announced. TV.com has and unofficial date of January 2006, but that again is unofficial and I'm pretty sure they just made it up.

Comment

When in doubt, trust Wikipedia.org for all the comic-related info:

Aquaman Biography

Aqualad Biography

Aquagirl Biography

The Ocean Master Biography

The Black Manta Biography

All the info you seek should be there. Ciao.

Comment

Does anybody know where to get promotional pictures of Aquaman like they do for Smallville cuz the Aquaman TV site must have got the somewhere right??
              I would like to know this also. I have seen some pretty cool pics out there of the series, but is there any site which has them all?

Comment

Does anybody know the song played at the end of the auaman pilot??? please help

Comment

Is awua man gay, or just totally useless. "Oh no, my power to talk to fish is of no use here, or anywhere." Also, small wang.

Comment

Originally posted by Zan-El
                    Does anybody know the song played at the end of the auaman pilot??? please help

it took me days but its 4 minute mile by the Ghears

Comment

Originally posted by knightofkrypton
                      Is awua man gay, or just totally useless. "Oh no, my power to talk to fish is of no use here, or anywhere." Also, small wang.
                      ...Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
                        There are currently no plans to release it on television. You can download the Pilot on iTunes. It's possible that Aquaman may be a midseason contender, but as of yet no plans have been announced. TV.com has and unofficial date of January 2006, but that again is unofficial and I'm pretty sure they just made it up.
                        ... up here in canada as part of a few tv promotions , the aquaman pilot was aired on ppv. i'm kinda bummed that cw didn't pick up the series; esp. just as w/ birds of prey, i was getting other friends of mine hooked on the series.(non comic readers)

Comment

Does anyone know the name of the music/song that played during the swimming scene at the beggining of the pilot, right before he got arrested? i would really appreciate some help, i cant find this anywhere... Thank You

Comment

The pilot is available on Smallville DVD sets at Best Buy and Future Shop in Canada. These sets have a sticker on them saying they have the Aquaman Pilot. It looked to be all seasons.
                            YTV showed it sometime last year too.

Comment

Found it on iTunes today... $2 for the episode.

Really great!
                              Julie

Comment

[SPOILER] Hey! check it out...the spoiler thingy works!! sorry i just wanted to try it..[/SPOILER] So...i just wanted to try out the spoiler thing hence << so yeah...sorry waste of space.

The Aquaman pilot was pretty good. Just my two cents.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎