This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhhhhhh....thank you, j03superbat.

Comment

Okay, this question may seem stupid but I'll give a wack at it.
      **Don't laugh**
      Is the role of AC going to be played by the same guy that played AC on Smallville?

Comment

Nope. It's Justin Hartley, now. He was announced on Tuesday.

They guy who played A.C. on Smallville was never in the running according to Almiles. It's a different take than the episode Aqua, so they looked at different people. Will Toale was all set to play him (he was casted a while ago) but just recently, on Tuseday, they announced he will not be playing A.C. and instead, Justin Hartley got the role.
        Last edited by k18; 02-23-2006, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Very very interesting.I know this is late but I could come up with about a 1000 excuses about why I ahevn't been on but I'll leave it to: My life is a hectic mess! lol

Thanks. My curiosity is now at ease...about this!

Comment

Why wasn't Alan Ritchson invited to audition for the pilot?

Comment

Because he wasn't ever considered as a prospect lead runner for the show as AlMiles have said countless times in interviews. They didn't even know if the TV series was going to happen and "Aqua" was their experimented attempt with the character. Alan is also off doing other things for his CD.

Comment

I've never read Aquaman, but I have read Sub-Mariner. Are they basically the same type of character? The Sub-Mariner was extremely strong on land and even stronger in the sea (his strength and powers deteriorated while on land). Does Aquaman possess super strength on land or just sea?

Comment

Aquaman's definitely no slouch on land. Not exactly Superman-level strength either, though. He also has telepathy that works to a lesser extant on humans.

Comment

Originally posted by j03superbat
                    Aquaman's definitely no slouch on land. Not exactly Superman-level strength either, though. He also has telepathy that works to a lesser extant on humans.
                    Thanks. It will be interesting to see what the WB does with this character and this series. I am looking forward to it!

Comment

Click here for all of your Aquaman questions to be answered.

monitorduty.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, monitorduty.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Will he have that waterball power like in Smallville?

Comment

More background information regarding Aquaman:

Aquaman - Wikipedia

Comment

I love the picture of the rabbit-riding man chasing Aquaman and the caption underneath: "The Golden Age Aquaman in a typical adventure."

"Those carrots! Got to... take the chance!"

Classic.

Comment

anyone know if its comeing to cw now cause i like smallville & supernatural but if they dont pick mercy reef im tempted to not watch their station as a matter a fact i might put a block on my cable box so it wont go to that chanel unless they bring aquaman to the fold at least the pilot epsioade

im saying that cause aquaman is my fav comic book as a matter a fact i hate superman but i love smallville weired huh

Comment

Aquaman is definetely not coming to the CW. They've decided that the pilot wasn't good enough to be a regular series.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎