Discuss the Upcoming FLASH DVD!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come to think of it - I rented the DVD and I did have that same problem. I just sent it back to Netflix and got a fixed version.

It was a great show though, wasn't it?

Comment

Yeah it was a lot of fun to watch. Sometimes things were a little over the top(some of Mark Hamill's Trickster outfits come to mind) , but it was still cool. I've read that it had trouble finding an audience due to being constantly moved around in timeslots because the station it aired on also constantly had baseball or something airing in it's place.

No constant timeslot=no constant audience=poor ratings=early death of show that could have gotten even better over time .

Concerning John Wesley Shipp who played the Flash in the TV series, anyone ever catch any CSI:New York episodes. I watch one everyonce in while. Last month I caught one that had John Wesley Shipp(original TV Flash) and Kyle Gallner(Smallville's Flash) in the same episode. Anyone else see it? I thought it was a kind of cool coincidence. Wonder if they realized it and talked about the Flash character at all. Can't remember but I don't think they shared any scenes so they might not even have met.

Comment

Getting a chance tor ent all of these episodes on dvd made my heart sing. i loved this show as a kid. And sure - cheesy, yes - but super fun. And a great pre cursor to Lois and Clark, and eventually Smallville.

Plus - Mark Hamill as the trickster made my inner Star Wars geek die with amusement. unbelievably cool.

AK

Comment

Just brought the flash complete series dvd set~! will tell all of you my impressions when I'm done.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎