Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lois and Clark News

Post Lois and Clark news here. About the stars, DVD releases, etc.

Ah, and if someone knows when the In2TV (by AOL) starts, that's a great thing to...

Comment

Say what?

Comment

AOL is providing an on demand service and Lois and Clark will be one of the shows they're offering in the lineup

Comment

Heh, one thing that is interesting though, is that it used to say Coming in January 2006, now it says 'Early 2006' Ah well...

Comment

You can go here:

and sign up and it will let you know when the service is going to be available

Comment

I am watching the episode "Strange Visitor" on AOL TV right now.

Comment

I am on AOL I can not get any of the shows to play. Iam signed in but nothing will work. I have AOL 8MB in the UK. And using a Belkin Router with a Aspire 1691 Laptop. I will try this on the PC and see if it will go on there.
                Last edited by RadioDavid; 03-16-2006, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Are you using FireFox?? That could be the problem....It seems to use ActiveX, which is a big ole security hole even when used right.

don't know, I was gun ho about this before, but now that I see that you basically have to bow down before the Microsoft gods to get it to work, I'm not so sure... Maybe this time I won't be bleeding edge, I'll let y'all shed a little before I try it out....

Comment

No Iam using IE and updated to MacromediaŽ Flash Player 8. The adds play but then the program does not start.

Comment

I've just seen that the third season is yet to be relaesed in the states (amazon) on june 10. You're all lucky ( the third season is one of my favorite season's) though we can't complain in europe, because within two days we'll be able to buy the second season.

Comment

TERI AND DEAN AT BOOK SIGNING TOGETHER...

Superman homepage had this posted:
                        Teri Hatcher was overjoyed last night when Dean Cain joined her at the official Beverly Hills launch party for her new book BURNT TOAST.
                        I thought that was so cool. I never hear of the two of them together anymore!!

Comment

Saw them on Extra

I just saw tonight on "Extra" Dean and Teri hugging at her book premiere and posing for photographs. They looked happy to see one another. I was happily suprised to see it because according to TV Guide, Michael Ausiello, those two didn't get along. (At least that's what he said last year in his column when I asked if it was possible that Dean may guest star on Desperate Housewives.)

I guess rumors should be taken with a grain of salt. They looked chummy to me!

Welcome TV fans! This is the new home for Tube Talk, the place for TV show reviews, celebrity interviews, news & scoop. E-mail Tube Talk Girl at [email protected] or reach her by mail at RR 3 Box 155, Bridgeport, WV 26330.

I just saw tonight on "Extra" Dean and Teri hugging at her book premiere and posing for photographs. They looked happy to see one another. I was happily suprised to see it because according to TV Guide, Michael Ausiello, those two didn't get along. (At least that's what he said last year in his column when I asked if it was possible that Dean may guest star on Desperate Housewives.)

I guess rumors should be taken with a grain of salt. They looked chummy to me!

Welcome TV fans! This is the new home for Tube Talk, the place for TV show reviews, celebrity interviews, news & scoop. E-mail Tube Talk Girl at [email protected] or reach her by mail at RR 3 Box 155, Bridgeport, WV 26330.
                          Last edited by tubetalkgirl; 05-04-2006, 09:07 PM.

Comment

I thought that was so cool. I never hear of the two of them together anymore!!
                            Maybe its small step to fifth lois&clark season?

Comment

We can dream, but I doubt it'll ever happen. Teri seems to be kind of a Diva lately.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎