Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tinyblondboy
    I heard they had an an episode where a woman shrinks some people and puts them in a lego house? Did I dream this? She even shrinks Superman in it I believe.

Sound like an episode?

As mentioned, it's a real episode titled "It's A Small World", and it's also where we got to go to Lois's high school reunion! Not mentioned: Teri Hatcher wrote the episode!

And an aside... Dean Cain also penned a couple of eps for the series, "Seasons Greedings" (Space Rats, AAAACCKKKK!) and the episode that made Supes a virgin in LnC canon, "Virtually Destroyed" --and I'll just say that I, personally, love the idea that Lois Lane is truly his *one and only*!

Comment

• Originally posted by DisneyBoy
      WB really needs to dig out some old deleted scenes, make another documentary or commentary track release the whole thing as a complete series.
      Yeah true, there was not a single deleted scene or bloopers on the set. The sets lacked any good features, and there was just 2 commentaries over 3 seasons.

I thought the series moved too fast during the second and third, Lois and Clark were dating in the second half of season 2, then engaged in the next. I can see why he got canceled in season 4 after they married. I'd have prefered Lois not know the secert a wee bit longer.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎