Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LexLuthorMetropolis
    I thought it was "Frickin'" fantastic. "Don't you Mr. Bigglesworth." (Meow.)

(Sorry just had to do say it, Alex.) I'm a fan of all of them.
    lol,

I like them all, just I liked 1 & 2 alot more.

Comment

Just had to throw in an Dr. Evil impression though it lacks my realistic touch since I can't do it visually.

I wanna say Kill Bill Vol. 2 though that's not really a true sequel since it was one film disconnected.

Comment

yeah... lol...

I prefer Kill bill vol. 1 alot more because of the big battle with the crazy 88's (Is that right?) & Oren.

Comment

Great sequence I agree.

I enjoy the story of 2. Wraps everything up well.

Comment

Too me and it only seems like me but I liked the Godfather part 2 more than the first one...I just love Robert Deniro.

I also liked Empire Strikes Back more than Star Wars but both were awesome.

T2 and Superman 2 ( Kneel before Zod you Pions... )

Scary Movie 2

These are the ones that come to mind..which have be mentioned but I have to admit most sequels are horrible. I'm usually dissappointed when seeing them.

I love Kill Bill but agree it was suppose to be a full movie broken down..The crazy 88's were the first part, Alex but my favorite was Go Go..I also love when Oren takes off her shoes and seems to glide across the table..I bet Alex just liked the Anime.

Comment

Scary Movie 2 gets more and more funny everytime I watch it. Hated it the first time but catch it everyitme on Comedy Central and laugh until I can't stop.

Comment

I love Scary Movie 1 and 2 - the 3rd one wasn't the same without the Wayan's not sure why they bothered...Oh ya money

Comment

I didn't like Scary movie 2, I still think 1's the best but 3 is a close second for me, the only reason it's not number one is because the spoff-ring girl creeped me out.

Originally posted by kryptonitte
                  I love Kill Bill but agree it was suppose to be a full movie broken down..The crazy 88's were the first part, Alex but my favorite was Go Go..I also love when Oren takes off her shoes and seems to glide across the table..I bet Alex just liked the Anime.
                  Actually I thought the anime in that movie was prety f-ed up, I mean when she kills that guy she's... yeah that was pretty wrong.

Comment

Yeah Alex that was pretty sick man

Comment

Ya to the guys it would be sick but considering what she went through...I thought it was awesome..No loss on that guy..

Comment

I didnt say I didnt enjoy it though

Comment

You know I just thought of another one that is better than the first one..Star Trek The Wrath of Khan..I didn't car efor the first Star Trek Movie but the 2nd one The Wrath was a great movie

Comment

I have to admit I have never watched any of the star trek film

Comment

Well if you are ever bored make sure to watch the 2nd one..

Comment

Thank you. I might do that sometime

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎