X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because You Loved Me "My First Chlark"

Because you loved me

Song by Celine Dion

My First Chlark Video

I am not really a Chlark shipper but when I first heard this song I knew this was perfect

for Chloe and Clark so I had to make this.
    I hope all of you Chlark shippers enjoy this.

If you would like to see this please go here
    Link
    Last edited by larryvw1; 03-09-2006, 04:03 PM.

I am honored to be the first person to request a link in this thread... Chalrk rocks!!! (not filefront please!) Thanks!!!

Comment

links sent
      Last edited by larryvw1; 12-29-2005, 09:07 PM.

Comment

May I have a link, please? Thanks

Comment

Link me too please...when you get a link

thanks Larry

HBG

Comment

hey larry filefront wont let me download, can I get another link (ysi?) whenever you can..thanks

Comment

link please?

Comment

link please

Comment

link please.

Comment

link please

Comment

can I have a link please?

Comment

links sent

Comment

Nice job Larry. Thanks for the link, I appreciate it.

I liked your video trickery in this one, for example, making it look like Clark picked Chloe up, when he really put her down, and making Chloe look like she was flying.

Now you used scenes we don't see too often, which is great, but part of the reason is probably because you leave the talking in, rather than editing around. You have no problem with this, so I'll leave it as 'your style.'

I thought this was well edited, and it flowed until the very end. I thought the overlays were very nice, except that they were so soft and slow, and so when there was a quick scene change behind them it didn't look right. I don't know what you could do about this, but it was the only thing that bugged me.

So a very nice video, Larry. You had good lyric matching and good pace. Keep them coming.

Comment

Could you send me a link please ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ebert & Roeper
                              Nice job Larry. Thanks for the link, I appreciate it.

I liked your video trickery in this one, for example, making it look like Clark picked Chloe up, when he really put her down, and making Chloe look like she was flying.

Now you used scenes we don't see too often, which is great, but part of the reason is probably because you leave the talking in, rather than editing around. You have no problem with this, so I'll leave it as 'your style.'

I thought this was well edited, and it flowed until the very end. I thought the overlays were very nice, except that they were so soft and slow, and so when there was a quick scene change behind them it didn't look right. I don't know what you could do about this, but it was the only thing that bugged me.

So a very nice video, Larry. You had good lyric matching and good pace. Keep them coming.

Thanks Chris

Glad you liked what I tried to do , I haven't done any Chlark videos before so it was hard to find the right scenes and I don't believe that there are that many to choose from, so I had to create my own. I agree with you I was not completely happy with the ending ,again I ran out of new stuff to use, perhaps I can get more later this season.
                              I don't mind a little mouth movement ,and I think it can be used effectively to help sell a point in the song, and I tried to keep it to a minimum . Thanks for your great feedback.

Larry

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎