Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Fan Fics Do You Read?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought Clark and Tess had some mad chemistry in "Luthor." I'd love to read a good Clark/Tess story.

Comment

• i only read clois or chollie and lexanna nothing else

Comment

• Clois, Cless and Chlollie(tho just started in there) .. I love the writing community here. I noticed in a lot of the sections ppl encourage each other and give loads of feedback and support. Which is nice. I love my Clois and Cless family's

Comment

• I used to read Chlark fics but right now I am most interested in Clark/Tess, Chloe/Tess.

Comment

• Kara/Jimmy if anyone would ever write one.

Comment

• I read Clois (and some Chloe pairings too, if it happens to be in the Clois fics), but I also want to read some Lollie. Unfortunately, there aren't that many Lollie fanfics out there.

Comment

• There's only clois for me why would i read anything other then that

Comment

• I'm exclusively a Chlark reader and writer. The only time I'll read another pairing is if it's part of a Chlark story. I know, I've got quite the limited palette, but I likes what I likes.

Comment

• Chlark all the way! The only other pairing(s) I enjoy are Chlonner (ChloeXConner) and side-Lexana (Usually in Chlark).

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎