Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Clark died!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worried more about his difficulties in life which was special but safe against all dangers but Krypton stone. What's more, what if his parents are in danger while Clark is a mortal?

Originally posted by Jephael
    Were you worried more for his well being or his emotional state? Because we all know he's always going to be in perfect health thanks to his super powers!
    Worried more about his difficulties in life which was special but safe against all dangers but Krypton stone. What's more, what if his parents are in danger while Clark is a mortal?

Comment

he died in the next one

Comment

For a hero who are unmistakabale does people shoot Clark often!!!! But in this episode he was an human of course.
        This szene was awful to see!!!! I was shocked but I also knwoed that he will return!!!! And Chloe... she creamed so loud and powerfull!!!! Lanas words in the hospital wered full of loving for Clark and as she saw him, dying..... it was full of emotion!!!! It was a great episode!!! One of my favourites now!!!!!

Comment

Allison did a great job when Clark got shot....she went crazy!

Comment

I cry almost everytime I watch it. It is really intense.

Comment

Clark died in "Hidden", not in "Mortal". In any case, I actually loved that part, how Lionel came to his senses and supersped to take him to the FOS and how it was filmed (the music was perfect).

Comment

yeah this sutff happe in hidden not mortal

Comment

I knew it was posted in the wrong episode. I just didn't take time to think it through.

Comment

You'd be surprised by the number of people who confuse "Mortal" with "Hidden"

Comment

I love the way Tom makes that "Oh my God, I've been shot!" expression. Good acting, IMO!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎