No announcement yet.

Veronica investigates the case of the year

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veronica investigates the case of the year

Welcome to my first train-track, a.k.a my very first Fanfiction lol. I’ll just say it right upfront so it doesn’t seem like I am pulling a Shyamalan on you, this fan fiction is a cross-over between the world of Veronica mars and smallville. I am horrible at writing anything and my spelling/grammar/punctuation can prove why; so please go easy on it and if you have any comments or suggestions please tell me.

Title: Veronica investigates the case of the year (characters in part1: Veronica/Keith/Wallace) PG-13, no spoilers

Part 1
    Veronica quietly slips into her jacket while the same time trying her hardest not to make a noise. After finding the coast clear she makes a mad dash to the door; only to find a certain dog lying blocking her way. Frantically Veronica rummages through her pocket looking for something to keep Backup quite and out of her way. Suddenly the light goes on and with a yelp backup away.

Keith: Can't you wait at least 5 more years before you run away
    Veronica: Dad its not what it looks like, I was taking Backup out for a little walk
    Keith: at 3 AM in the morning?
    Veronica: you know me, early as always *nervous laugh*
    Keith: this better not be what I think it is
    Veronica: Dad I need to do this case, were else can I get the money for college
    Keith: I don't care how high this client is willing to pay...you’re not driving miles just to solve some case...besides there are plenty of cases here!
    Veronica: A case like this comes only once a life time, besides I wasn't going to go alone...I was going to bring Wallace as well.
    Keith: great another kidnapping
    Veronica: no dad this time he agreed. Please dad I need to do this, besides what else can I do during my 2 week of
    Keith: I don't know study maybe
    Veronica: dad you know all I do is study
    Keith: no all I see is you spending all your time on that darn computer of yours. I should've just bought you a Barbie instead...
    Veronica: instead of a buffed up laptop...I know I know you've only said it like a million times
    Keith: That’s because you never listen.
    Veronica: well I am glad you and Mac did this for me; you know investigating with technology is so in this year!
    Keith: Just tell me one thing if I keep saying no, well you still leave anyway
    Veronica: most likely
    Keith: then in that case, make sure you keep that cell of yours on at all time, and don't do anything crazy...without me

/Before picking up her things, Veronica runs to her dad and suffocates with her specialty hug. And right before Backup can protest she throws him a dog biscuit and shuts the door firmly. It was a cold night outside, but even that couldn’t distract her from the full moon glowing brightly above her head. She knew the trip would be long, and with gas prices on the rise even more expensive; still she had to do what she promised to do. On the way to Wallace’s house she catches a glimpse of what seems to be a two people arguing over a slashed car, taking her fathers advice to heart she decides to wait for Wallace before approaching by her self. About an hour later and with Wallace in the car, Veronica decided to track back to the place where she saw the two men arguing. To her surprise instead of a seeing a lone car in an empty lot, she saw police cars parked everywhere.

Wallace: I thought you said you only saw two people here?
    Veronica: and I did
    Wallace: well my math tells me there are more then two people now
    Veronica: guess there is only one way to find out…
    Wallace: Wow where do you think your going
    Veronica: to get some ice-cream…
    Wallace: Noo
    Veronica: fine then I’ll go myself, and thanks for the support Mr. sarcastic
    Wallace: well your dream been answer, the police are coming to you
    Veronica: darn it!
    Deputy Sacks: nothing to see here people, move on…Veronica?
    Veronica: Sacks
    Deputy Sacks: Mars…May I ask what you’re doing here, at 4:00 in the morning
    Veronica: I was just picking up my friend from the airport
    Deputy Sacks: I could care less, why don’t you and your...friend go play house and leave this for the professionals
    Wallace: well do officer

/Veronica turns on her car, and with a grunt leaves the scene

Veronica: thanks for backing me up
    Wallace: that’s what I do
    Veronica: among others things
    Wallace: what! Come on you promised me a trip to Kansas
    Veronica: no I promised you a high-stake investigation in Kansas…besides why are you so excited about Kansas
    Wallace: didn’t I tell you, you aren’t the only blond investigator friend I have
    Veronica: backstabber!

Pretty good so far. Keep it coming!

Comment

i like it so far

Comment

Its good, i like the witty rob tohmas like remarks from the characters...keep it up..

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎