No announcement yet.

Family Guy (FOX)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Guy (FOX)

Heh, I loved this show. It's too bad it was cancelled. I think we're buying the S1 box set for my brother for Christmas. Anyone have any favourite episodes? Mine are all the ones with Death And Stewie centric episodes.

i loved that show, i read on slashdot that according to Video Store magazine the s1 dvd was relased in april and has sold over 1 million copies, which makes it this years top selling tv show, and 4th television title ever. and they also mentioned that they may bring it back in 2005, but i doubt it will be near as good as it was.

Comment

it is my #1 favorite show of ALL time. all of the episodes are out on dvd season 1 & 2 and then the season 3 dvd.
      the second dvd (season 3) is better than the first. it has better extras. and they respond to the fans in it.

i dont really have a favorite episode.... i was never to fond of the singning shows like the road to road island one.

and Yeah they are talking about bringing it back, but possibly straight to DVD (which is good they dont need fox) I dont see why the show wont be as good though same writiers.... same everything.

Comment

oh i have Season 3, ooh that is soo good!

Comment

I remember the first time I saw an ep, I was laughing so hard it hurt. I don't remember which one it was. That would be great if they went straight to DVD with new seasons.

Comment

FAMILY GUY the funniest show... My fave ep. was Petoria.. Where peter's property waz his own country.. and he got drunk and broke in to song/dance Can't touch me that waz hilarious

Comment

hehehehe, almost every ep is a classic. the fact that will ferrell was in a few shows makes my day !

Comment

yeah, i liked the episode when death was hurt so nobody could die so they were shooting each other at the bar. Good stuff...

Comment

Family Guy is the funniest TV show ever!

I can't wait to get the DVDs this Christmas!

The funniest episode HAS to be the banned-from-TV Jewish episode. Anyone else seen it?

Comment

yeah... the dvd one is different than the one they showed on adult swim

Comment

Did anyone see the special olympics one where the deaf didnt show up cuz the alarm clock was going off and peoplke were banging on their door, but they couldnt hear it? No offense to the deaf.

Comment

MEG: I'm so embarrassed I could die! I'm going upstairs to eat some peanuts.
                        (Lois and Peter stare at her)
                        MEG: I'm allergic to peanuts! You don't know anything about me!
                        (She runs away crying)
                        PETER:Who the hell was he?

(Brian and Stewie getting off the airplane)
                        STEWIE: Did you sleep at all?
                        BRIAN: A little. You?
                        STEWIE: Ah, I couldn't sleep a wink. My pillow smelled like farts.

FAVORITE EPISODES....

Death Has a Shadow
                        Brian: Portrait of a Dog (first episode I ever saw)
                        Death is a *****
                        Wasted Talent
                        E Peterbus Unum
                        ...And the Wiener is...
                        Death Lives
                        Screwed the Pooch
                        One if By clam, Two if by Sea
                        From Method to Madness
                        Live and Die in Dixie
                        yeah... basically the whole 3 season.

Comment

Originally posted by The Man
                          MEG: I'm so embarrassed I could die! I'm going upstairs to eat some peanuts.
                          (Lois and Peter stare at her)
                          MEG: I'm allergic to peanuts! You don't know anything about me!
                          (She runs away crying)
                          PETER:Who the hell was he?

hen hen hen hen heeennnnn. *sneaky laugh*

Comment

TOM TUCKER: Welcome to the special peoples games. Today we'll see athletes compete for the gold. and we might even get a cheap laugh or two.
                            DIANE SIMMONS: I know I will, Tom. In fact, there's the distinct possibility we'll all be going to hell after today.
                            TOM: I'll see you there Diane.

hey remember that old pedophile from "To Live and Die in Dixie"? Damn, that guy's funny.

Comment

Tom Tucker (On TV): Coming up in the next half-hour, our in-depth look at conveniently placed news reports in television shows, but first, Peter, watch out for that skateboard.
                              (Peter trips on a skateboard)

Dennis Miller: I don't wanna go on a RANT here but America's foreign policy makes about as much sense as Beowolf having sex with Robert Fulton at the first Battle of Antetum. I mean when a neo-conservative defenstrates it's like Raskalnakov filibuster dioxymonohydrostinate.
                              Peter: What the hell does RANT mean?

Peter: You may have killed her when you shoved all those dollar bills down her throat, you may have killed her when you hit her with the stool... I don't know, I'm not a doctor. But I'll tell you what didn't kill her.... smoking!

Peter: Lois, can't we tell em that your mother died?
                              Lois: Peter, I'm not gonna lie about something like that.
                              Peter: Alright alright I'll kill your mother... God, when did Christmas become so complicated.

Marriage Councillor: I'd like to put video cameras in every room of your house so that I can observe your uncensored behaviour.
                              Peter: Wow, just like that show Big Brother. Except somebody will be watching.

Brian and Stewie's song in "Road to Europe".
                              Brian & Stewie: You and I are so awfully different, too awfully differnt, to ever be pals.
                              Stewie: Do you want to go first.
                              Brian: Yeah i'll go, your favorite hero is the Marquis De Sade.
                              Stewie: Oh your one to talk, you got a stiffy from Phylicia Rashad.
                              Brian: Oh one time
                              Stewie: I have a style flair, just look at my hip hair.
                              Brian: Oh yeah thats quite a nice do there.
                              Stewie: Oh thanks
                              Brian: For me to poop on.
                              Stewie: What
                              Brian: Oh come on you look like Charlie Brown.
                              Stewie: Oh bite me snoopy.
                              Brian & Stewie: Theres not a whole lot that we got to agree on..
                              Brian: Cause I love the strains of a classical score.
                              Stewie: And I like that singer who looks like a whore.
                              Brian: Ricky Martin
                              Stewie: Love him
                              Brian & Stewie: Were too different to ever be pals...You and I are so awfully different, too awfully differnt, to ever be pals.
                              Brian: Your heads as massive as a meteorite.
                              Stewie: Oh very funny...you have a weenie like a christmas tree light.
                              Brian: I bet money, you'll marry a honey, who's pretty and funny, and her name will be Ted.
                              Stewie: Oh a gay joke.
                              Brian: I just work with what you give me.
                              Brian & Stewie: You might think were in sync but we stink, as a duo..
                              Brian: Cause you get a kick out of carnege and guts.
                              Stewie: And you get a kick out of stroking your...
                              Brian: Whoa whoa whoa, you cant say that on TV
                              Stewie: What, ego.
                              Brian: Nevermind
                              Brian & Stewie: Were too differnt to ever be pals.

Peter: Hey, is the Count a Vampire?
                              Brian: What's that?
                              Peter: Well he's got these big fangs. Have they ever shown him doin' somebody in and then feedin' on em?
                              Brian: You're, you're asking me if they've ever done a Seseme Street in which the Count kills somebody and then sucks their blood for sustenance
                              Peter: Yeah
                              Brian: No, they've never done that.

Doctor: Mayor West you have Lymphoma.
                              Adam West: Oh My.
                              Doctor: Probably from rolling around in that Toxic waste. What in God's name were you trying to prove?
                              Adam West: I was trying to gain super powers.
                              Doctor: Well that's just silly.
                              Adam West: Silly yes... Idiotic... yes.

Peter: You better watch who you're calling a child Lois. Because if I'm a child, do you know what that makes you? A pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna stand here and be lectured by a pervert

CLEVELAND: Peter, not all Jewish people are good with money.
                              Peter: Well, no, not the retarded ones, but, God... what was the point of bringing that up? The shock value?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎