Collapse
No announcement yet.

Family Guy (FOX)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha..just watching family guy and they made a superman reference.....when lois learn karate and peter takes her into a bar to fight a bunch of new yorkers..peter starts to badmouth NY..then peter says "krypton sucks" and zod and his goons come after her and she kicks them into the PZ..funny stuff

Comment

• i love the one where peter goes to rehab with brian and they ask him his name and he says 'pea-tear griffin' that was HILARIOUS!

Comment

• Originally posted by JRoe85
        Haha..just watching family guy and they made a superman reference.....when lois learn karate and peter takes her into a bar to fight a bunch of new yorkers..peter starts to badmouth NY..then peter says "krypton sucks" and zod and his goons come after her and she kicks them into the PZ..funny stuff
        Yea, that's a classic scene; Especially considering the irony that she has the same name as Superman's beau in the movie.

Comment

• Anyone seen the 'movie' yet?

It was leaked onto the net..

Comment

• my friend DL but the voices didn't match the movements on screen, so we had no clue what was happening. i'm not sure if it was the DL that's bad or the quality is like that.

Comment

• I enjoyed the movie a lot. The plot was ok, nothing mind blowing but certainly very enjoyable..and if Stewie is your favorite charater then you will love it.

Brian rocks and there is enough Meg and Chris to make the whole thing seems like a very cool episode. Very interesting take on their future, I might add.

The whole 'pop culture references' dynamics of the show translated really well into this longer format, so you won't be disapointed as a fan.

The 'Silver Medal' Dolly

Comment

• Originally posted by biym6969
                my friend DL but the voices didn't match the movements on screen, so we had no clue what was happening. i'm not sure if it was the DL that's bad or the quality is like that.
                I've erm.. Seen it.. The quality was perfect.

Comment

• Wow i didint know you could see it im gonna get it right now

Comment

• Originally posted by NewAgeJesus
                    I've erm.. Seen it.. The quality was perfect.

*sigh*i always watch the worst quality from the net.

Comment

• Originally posted by biym6969
                      *sigh*i always watch the worst quality from the net.
                      I would offer to .. get it to you... but it's hoooge!

Comment

• hey man if u can give it to me id be grateful i have a really good computer that can hold that kind of stuff

Comment

• I love family guy! Stewie rocks!

Comment

• by no comparison stewie is the best then peter then the rest are tied for thier different moments

Comment

• Originally posted by SamRomero41
                              hey man if u can give it to me id be grateful i have a really good computer that can hold that kind of stuff
                              Way too big to send, sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by hot_lava1424
                                I love family guy! Stewie rocks!
                                I love Stewie too!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎