Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

am I seriously the only person who thought this episode SUCKED?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hydra
    I guess thats good for you, but what are us guys supposed to do? haha
    yeah, you're right, poor you Tom fanatics like me always have at least one good reason to watch even the worst episode and thanks to the modern technology as in dvd players, you can always fast forward the scenes you are not soooo interested in

Comment

Originally posted by Yasise
      yeah, you're right, poor you Tom fanatics like me always have at least one good reason to watch even the worst episode and thanks to the modern technology as in dvd players, you can always fast forward the scenes you are not soooo interested in
      You know they really need more scantily clad women in this show to make up for Clark. Like the infamous bikini scene in 'Aqua'.

----- Added 36 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by maryjanewatson
      I hated this episode with great passion. I try to forget it exists. I have only ever seen it once, and that was enough for me.
      Why did you hate it? Same reasons as me or something else?
      Last edited by Hydra; 04-15-2008, 02:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Just the entire episode was stupid. Lex and Lana happily living in suburbia, cranking out lexana spawn, and clark being ok with that, even happy for them. Then the whole santa thing was pretty dumb too.

I can't get into great detail, b/c I have only ever seen the episode once, so I can't remember everything about it. But I do remember that i hated it at the time, and I usually hate stuff for a reason. lol.

Comment

The santa thing is almost redundant now but THIS EPISODE WAS AWSOME one of my favorites every lex part was soo good i wish that really could have been the future

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillefreak24
            The santa thing is almost redundant now but THIS EPISODE WAS AWSOME one of my favorites every lex part was soo good i wish that really could have been the future
            Thats the thing. For me it didn't bother me so much that Lex had a dream about a 'possible' future, what bothered me is that he (not the mention the writers) treated it like it was a pivotal moment in his life, when it shouldn't have been. No dream should be no matter how disturbing.

In what way is the Santa part 'redundant'?

Comment

i personally liked this episode. i liked how clark worked at the planet... but it must have been lois who died years earlier than jonathan or lana... and hey, better lana with lex than clark! (IMO)i just don't like clana, or lana for that matter any more.... i still like her like 42.3% out of 100, but shes not my favorite character to keep holding clark back like that.... just my opinion. i personally liked lexmas.

Comment

it was alright, just an average episode, like i'll watch it but doesn't have much "re-watch" value

Comment

I can't really side with the distain for the Santa Claus plot. Aside from Santa's suicidal tendencies, the subplot arguably brings some lighter moments to prevent the later bits of the main plot from making the episode too seriously.

Besides, Santa calling Clark out on the telescope is top notch humor.

Originally posted by Hydra
                  Going back and watching it a couple years later, this is an episode I now have mixed feelings about. I think the Lex Centric stuff is much better than I originally gave it credit for, but the santa subplot is still lame (this will never change), and I find it it a bit weak that Lex was so affected by a dream in which something bad happened. Also assuming Lex was to choose Lana over his personal ambitions why the hell would Lionel be able to determine whether Lex inherited the fortune? Lex got everything after Lionel was thrown in Jail back in Season 3.
                  Originally posted by Yasise
                  This episode is one of my least favourites ever. Like you said, how can Lex be so affected by a dream??
                  And this whole Santa Claus story......well, at least Tom was cute as always, but that's it.
                  In the Smallville universe, odd things have been known to happen, so it's not really implausible for a dream to shape someone's decision.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎