Collapse
No announcement yet.

Continue the Show...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know Alfred was talking to Bruce, I just wonder, have Helena and Bruce actually met? I thought the show was good, had it been a full 22 episode season and the WB given it a chance, it could have made at least one or two more seasons. And Batman or Bruce would have returned, and maybe Helena doesn't want anything to do with him, and the next season, she wants to be a part of his life.

Comment

one thing i would DEFINITILY not change is Ashley Scott as the Huntress ...shes HOTT!!!

Comment

Personally I would have it take place in a future were superman is still alive and everyone knows his secret since clark kent hasn't aged at all over 50-60 years since smallville then have Superman/naman/kal-el/man of steel whatever he would be known as make an appearance at the clock tower saying hello Alfred long time no see young dinah of course is shocked that the birds never told her they were friends with superman then eventually spin it off into Justice league the next generation with Superman/kal-el leading the next generation of heroes.

but Tom probablly wouldn't want to do a crossover show even for one episode let alot play superman full time in a smallville spin-off wich is what it would have turned into so I guess I would have brought in other JLers to take his and batman's place since batman probablly couldn't come back because of the movie division.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎