No announcement yet.

Continue the Show...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continue the Show...

How would you have continued Birds of Prey after it went off the air?

better story lines lol

Comment

I would've had the Black Canary return.

THX-1138

Comment

Originally, she would have had the series continued. Just a little factoid.

Comment

I didn't like Lori Loughlin as Black Canary...

If the show had continued, and I'm just going to be cynical here because I thought the whole premise was screwed up since the pilot episode, I would have brought back Batman, explained why it took him so damn long to come back, moved the Birds of Prey to another city and continue the show with just Batman and Alfred.

The potential was there, but on the WB the show never stood a chance.

Comment

Since I haven't voiced in my opinion as of yet. Here we go:

The Batman and Alfred issue would get solved. Batman would come back to Gotham setting things right, but the Birds of Prey would question each other and continue to defend the city.

I'd lose the cop as well.

As for turning it into a Batman show. It wouldn't happen due to the WB's rights coming into play and how the film was finely attached to its own series of films. It would always come back to the ladies of the show.

Comment

i agree get rid of the cop ,he was basicaly useless, no point to him at all.

i thought lori loughlin was ok !

and the show was to be about the birds of prey not batman!
              if it was to be about batman then there would of been no bop at all.

Comment

Again - I was being cynical. I didn't actually have any hope that it would magically become a Batman showing starring Batman.

Superficially, I liked being able to turn on the tube on Wednesdays at 9 and be treated to three beautiful women fighting crime on the streets of Gotham (and finding some way to strip Helena Wayne to undergarments) but they just didn't get anything right. I didn't really get into the show until the end when Clayface showed up and I was like, "Holy - Clayface?? Awesome!"

Clayface himself was sort of messed up too, but the show got deep and more dramatic by the series finale since they had to tie up 22 episodes worth of story arcs into 2.

Comment

Second the comment about the undergarments.

Comment

i really liked it they showed here in UK on a channel called CNX real late at night but CNX has gone now. i liked brids of prey. i miss it.

Comment

I would have also like to see them bring in more DC comics characters and leave Gotham for various episodes.

Comment

I would've made the series more like a live-action Batman Beyond. Show the futuristic technology and where some of the villains end up.

Comment

I thought it was perfect the way it was. Batman's return would have ruined it. But it would have been nice if he reappeared for 1 episode to explain everything, and to try to get close "to the daughter he never knew he had". And it would have been need if they had put cassandra cain in as the new batgirl. Resse, i agree, was a waste of time. He kinda slowed them down. If would have been alright if they had shown Huntress's & resses relationship earlier. But anyways, the show is gone, all we can hope for now is that they put it on dvd.

Comment

I hope so too.

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy2
                              I hope so too.
                              if you've seen the last episode that they aird alfred was on the phone talking to bruce and alferd said "yor daughters doing fine"
                              as for that supid cop guy i would det rid of him to

Originally posted by skinny_bones4
                              I thought it was perfect the way it was. Batman's return would have ruined it. But it would have been nice if he reappeared for 1 episode to explain everything, and to try to get close "to the daughter he never knew he had". And it would have been need if they had put cassandra cain in as the new batgirl. Resse, i agree, was a waste of time. He kinda slowed them down. If would have been alright if they had shown Huntress's & resses relationship earlier. But anyways, the show is gone, all we can hope for now is that they put it on dvd.
                              sorry this is the one i was refering to

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎