Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lana Quote Thread

borrowing the idea from What The...please post your favorite Lana quotes! mine are as follows

“That's the thing about Clark Kent... He's not always there when you want him...but he's always there when you need him.”

and

"Life is changing. Sometimes its painful, sometimes its beautiful. But most of the time it's both."

"maybe its me that needs to start believing in you" i love that one
    Last edited by redkryp; 01-09-2004, 03:09 PM.

Comment

-In life we always experience change.Sometimes it's painful, sometimes it's beautiful.But most of the time it's both.
      -Sometimes letting go is the only way to move forward.
      -You always have a choice.
      -Maybe it's me that needs to start believing in you.
      -Any relationship built on secrets and lies is bound to fail.
      -Clark : What if the risk is too big to take? Lana : Then you could be missing out on something that could be amazing.
      -Maybe you just got to be thankful for the time you had together. Stop thinking what could've been.
      -So what are you Clark? Man or Superman?
      Last edited by KryptoniteJem; 01-05-2004, 12:22 PM.

Comment

"But these events change you. It wipes out your illusions. You discover things about yourself."
        -Vortex

Comment

"I'm sick of her and all her talk about her dead parents!"
          ~ Alpha Lana on Lana, "Nicodemus."

Comment

It's all in my custom signature. Click on it!!!

Comment

KKrazy, you should make that into an HTML file rather than a .doc file; it's safer and compatible across PCs and Macs and whatnot. Good quotes though!
              shirkie

Comment

Lana- "What would it be like, waking up with super powers?"
                Clark- "It's scary... Well, i guess. i mean, look what it did to him."
                Lana- "I still always wished i could fly."
                Clark- "Yeah that would be something, wouldn't it?"

This would be one of my favorite Lana/Clark moments.

Comment

Originally posted by shirkie
                  KKrazy, you should make that into an HTML file rather than a .doc file; it's safer and compatible across PCs and Macs and whatnot. Good quotes though!
                  shirkie
                  Thanks, I made it so that there is a link to both .doc file and to the .html file.

Comment

Sometimes letting go is the only way to move forward

Comment

Most annoying Lana quote

For all those out there who hate lana like i do, what is the most annoying she has ever been?

For me the worst quote is to chloe 'i think you've done enough'. If you say it in a really kiddy voice it just sounds so pathetic

Comment

And not to mention ungrateful. If Chloe hadn't have told her where Clark was she might never have seen Clark again, while she had the right to be angry that Chloe didn't tell anyone (notice I didn't say her, I think if Lana was as sweet, sensitive and unselfish as people claim she should have been angry on behalf of the Kents), she shouldn't have been as ungrateful as she was to her. Especially since Chloe gave her a home, despite the fact that they weren't the closest of friends.

Here's another:

"Story of my life" (said with big, happy grin on face)

Comment

That whole speech at the end of Magnetic where she tells Clark that someday somebody is going to come along and take her and he's just going to have to deal with it. God, she sounds so stuck on herself.

The whole "As friends" lie at the end of Exodus.

Her asking Chloe if she's a bad person after stating that she couldn't bear to see Clark like that in Fever, then turning around and talking about her feelings when Clark asks what's wrong with Chloe in Fever.

That whole line about having spent the last fourteen years putting her tragedy behind her in Perry. Biggest. Lie. Ever.

Comment

How about the blatantly false " I've been trying to put that behind me for 14 years..."

Comment

Any quote relating to her "dead parent" or the "graveyard"

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎