X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good one is

Ends and Means

Seeking Answers, Finding Love

Pardon My Passing
    Chlex fic. This is the story of what happens after Covenant. How Chloe survives the bomb and how Clark meets Lois Lane.

Curiosity Killed the Cat
    Chloe has been turned into a cat, and it's up to her completely oblivious friends to change her back

Behind Blue Eyes
    Chloe's been having some reoccurring dreams of...Lex? Her mind is constantly plagued with thoughts of him. The only way to get over this schoolgirl crush is to find another man. But will she succeed, or dig herself a bigger hole? [Chlex]

Shattered Reflection
    My name's Chloe Sullivan and I have a story to tell. You see, I died and now have these weird catlike powers. Now, I'm trying to use them to help find the guys that tired to kill my friends, but also trying to keep them a secret. Full Summary inside.

Friend of A Luthor
    Lex has feelings for someone. Does she feel the same way? Then something bad happens to her and Lex is determined to save her. Chlex.

In Too Deep
    [On hiatus] People are after Chloe because of information she uncovered. Now it's up to Lex, Clark, and Lana to save her and help her stop them. ChLex, CLana. R&R!

Comment

I wrote a fic for Chlex

Comment

Anything by Zannie is great and also Ruafair.

Zannie has her own page and Ruafair is on NS. I am not sure if I am allowed to post the addresses on here, so if you want them PM me or let me know if I can post them on here!

Both writers have tons of stories which are excellent and are a must if you are a Chlex fan

Comment

Love the avi your using MB Corp. I loved it When Dl made that.

Comment

i dont no if this is the right thread but can someone write me a chlex story

Comment

Originally posted by future-reporter
              i dont no if this is the right thread but can someone write me a chlex story
              Do you mean like suggest Chlex stories, or actually write one for you?

Comment

write 1 for me cuz i have read just about evry chlex story i could find on the internet

Comment

Originally posted by future-reporter
                  write 1 for me cuz i have read just about evry chlex story i could find on the internet
                  So you have been to NS then???

Comment

if u mean naught seduction.net ya im a member

Comment

Thats the best place for Chlex and they are still adding new stories all the time

Comment

yup great place 4 chlexy goodness

Comment

A good one is

Ends and Means

Seeking Answers, Finding Love

Pardon My Passing
                          Chlex fic. This is the story of what happens after Covenant. How Chloe survives the bomb and how Clark meets Lois Lane.

Curiosity Killed the Cat
                          Chloe has been turned into a cat, and it's up to her completely oblivious friends to change her back

Behind Blue Eyes
                          Chloe's been having some reoccurring dreams of...Lex? Her mind is constantly plagued with thoughts of him. The only way to get over this schoolgirl crush is to find another man. But will she succeed, or dig herself a bigger hole? [Chlex]

Shattered Reflection
                          My name's Chloe Sullivan and I have a story to tell. You see, I died and now have these weird catlike powers. Now, I'm trying to use them to help find the guys that tired to kill my friends, but also trying to keep them a secret. Full Summary inside.

Friend of A Luthor
                          Lex has feelings for someone. Does she feel the same way? Then something bad happens to her and Lex is determined to save her. Chlex.

In Too Deep
                          [On hiatus] People are after Chloe because of information she uncovered. Now it's up to Lex, Clark, and Lana to save her and help her stop them. ChLex, CLana. R&R!

where would I find these ones mentioned earlier? Anyone know of any other ones?

Comment

there was this one story i read chloe and lex were divorced and her son and daughters get kidnapped and when chloe calls lex some other girl answers anyway he comes and see's her when he finds out the children are missing and he doesnt no that the little boy is his

if any 1 can tell me where 2 find this story that would be great!!!

Comment

I think the story you're thinking of is Deep in the Heart by Blaire023. The story is on NS in the completed angst section.

Comment

I'm LOOKING for a Chlex fic so maybe someone can help me here.

I'm 99% positive I read it here a long time ago (we're talking like two years ago).

I remember that it was really mild like PG and it had something to do with some woman dropping a baby off on Lex's doorstep because he's the father or something like that. And I remember it being winter for a lot of the fic (I think). And then Chloe moves in with Lex to help him take care of the baby (maybe it wasn't a baby? maybe it was alittle kid?) anyway, she stays at his mansion to help take care of the kid/baby and they end up falling in love.

I remember thinking there were some ripe opportunities to add sex scenes in it and make it NC-17 but the author had not done that.

Anyway, I thought I looked through EVERY thread on all three pages of this section and I can't find it. Does that ring a bell to anyone? AT ALL?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎