No announcement yet.

Chlex Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SweetOne
    I'm LOOKING for a Chlex fic so maybe someone can help me here.

I'm 99% positive I read it here a long time ago (we're talking like two years ago).

I remember that it was really mild like PG and it had something to do with some woman dropping a baby off on Lex's doorstep because he's the father or something like that. And I remember it being winter for a lot of the fic (I think). And then Chloe moves in with Lex to help him take care of the baby (maybe it wasn't a baby? maybe it was alittle kid?) anyway, she stays at his mansion to help take care of the kid/baby and they end up falling in love.

I remember thinking there were some ripe opportunities to add sex scenes in it and make it NC-17 but the author had not done that.

Anyway, I thought I looked through EVERY thread on all three pages of this section and I can't find it. Does that ring a bell to anyone? AT ALL?
    I´m not sure about the season. However, that sounds a lot like MSCIBET aka superag´s "The Mistake"- it´s a Mature fic posted on ff.net (there´s an R/NC-17 version on the most popular Chlex forums on the net, which I can´t mention by name here.)

An awesome fiction, which starts in a similar fashion, is kalisarea/Blackberry´s "Our Blessings" that continues with "The Sunflower Journal"- a complex but wonderful read.

Comment

I checked out those links. I'm not a huge fan of fanfiction.net but I like that premise and they did look promising so thank you for recommending those.

They definitely are not that fic I was talking about because I know I read that one on here, but nevertheless, thank you for responding and offering those suggestions.

Comment

Looking for a fic where chloe and lex get engaged at a poker game clark and lois are together and they are all friends to include oliver and lana can anyone help me with this fic.

Comment

Originally posted by robinlange
          Looking for a fic where chloe and lex get engaged at a poker game clark and lois are together and they are all friends to include oliver and lana can anyone help me with this fic.
          That sounds like my fic - it's loosely taken from Friends. Lex and Chloe do get engaged at a poker game. It's in the Clark and Lois forum. I'll Be There For You

Comment

That was it thank you very much i really like that fic

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎