Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Lexmas" Recaps and Reviews

Please post links to all offsite recaps and reviews here. Do not start a thread for each separate review, recap and article unless it's triplet's or any other review or recap featured Kryptonsite . Thank you!

Does anyone know where I can find a good recap of Lexmas? I missed the second half of the episode due to technical difficulties. Arghhhhhhh........

Thanks

Comment

Holiday Snapshot Happyfest 2005

I went a bit crazy with the snapshots, as this will be the current episode for quite some time. ;D

And they are even in chronological order, because I've good like that. :-*

Clark! the Herald Angels Sing

While it may have had the appearance of a mere holiday filler episode, "Lexmas" ended up being anything but. Sure there was that delightful line, "Ho-ho-ho...ly cow!" when Clark caught Jolly Ol' Saint Nick, but Lex's revelation upon the wake from his near-fatal experience will definitely lead to the final straw in the wicker rift that has been building between Pre-Supes Clark and Pre-Evil Lex Luthor. I believe his final words of "wanting it all" and declaring that he will do any dastardly deed he has to in securing the Senator race against Jonathan Kent will lead to a nice parting surprise in the finale.

...Merry X-Mas! ;D

----------------------
      K-Site Notice:

I do realize that my HQ screenshot URLs are not enabled in this board. However, I do not wish to reformat all links. In any regard, they still function, and are still HQ.

Cheers.

Comment

Lexmas

It was a very......shocking episode. The first time i saw this

episode i was like WHAT!! this episode shows what he could

have if he parted from his father. But i was very......SHOCKED!

when at the end he was shown everything then he just ignored

it. Lex was a very shocked when he woke up next to Lana. Lana

of all people. Then a little boy comes in and she gets up and she

is pregnant. He is having a very shocking morning. Which is

technically night because he got shot and it was at night.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎