Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chlark in "Lexmas"! Talk about it here!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chloe looked amazing in this eposide (older). But I still belive that Lois is Clark's destiny what ever he's gonna do SHE is the woman of his life, the one that he's gonna married. Maybe they were just friends in this episode. Well I wish!

Comment

I dont think there was really any Chlark, it was never said. if there was....*pukes*

Comment

I am just absolutely anti-Chlark! I am sick of it Chole is only there to hold Lois' place.. and then she dies!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!

Comment

There wasn't that much of the Chlark tonight, but they were definitely together and in this view of the future, Nois was conspicuously absent and Clark was conspicuously happy.

Comment

There was moment when Chloe and Clark leave the tree lot where Clark puts his arm around Chloe's waist. It was so brief that if you blinked you probably missed it. But that was supposed to be an indicator that they were in fact a couple.

The reality is that die hard Chlarkers were probably expecting a whole lot more when they read the tvguide article. Given the premise of the episode and that it was primarily focused on Lex and this vision was from his point of view there was little chance that they were going give it much attention at all, so I wasn't surprised at how little they showed of dreamChlark.

I personally found the real world Chlark much more entertaining.

Comment

I honestly don't know why Chloe and Clark were tree shopping together if they weren't a couple. That's a couple thing to do. I highly doubt Chloe, seven years in the future, is going to be with Clark period unless they're a couple. (They may still be friends, but they wouldn't be randomly hanging out in a tree lot.) Because I would give up on a guy after 12 years of being in love with no reciprocation. Most likely before that. lol

Sooooo, every indication (except that verbal thing) was that they were together. I saw Clark's comment to Lex as not being able to commit because of who he is. Not that Lex would know who he is.

The "your" tree comment doesn't really mean anything either. Often boyfriends/husbands aren't into things as much as their SO, so when they do something for them, they refer to it as "your" whatever. LOL Guys.

I think the "reality" stuff said a lot more about Chlark tonight. Chloe's got him wrapped around her little finger, and he doesn't even know it. It's priceless.

Cassie

Comment

I thought they were together with the tree scene but the end made me reconsider. By the looks of Clark and Lex's talk, the thing Lex offered to Lana was commitment. It sounded like Clark was saying he might never settle down with someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Poetic Chaos
                  I thought they were together with the tree scene but the end made me reconsider. By the looks of Clark and Lex's talk, the thing Lex offered to Lana was commitment. It sounded like Clark was saying he might never settle down with someone.
                  I don't believe they were married, but that doesn't mean they couldn't have been together. Commitment was likely the issue Clark was talking about. At least it sounded that way to me.

Comment

I loved it. Clana fans got what they wanted, and Chlark fans got what they wanted (well kinda).

Comment

Loved it as well. They looked like such a great couple!

Comment

In Clark's conversation with Lex, he is refearing to the full commitment of marriage and kids. That was something that he wasn't willing to give to Lana and he isn't sure that he'll ever be ready for that kind of commitment. This is Clark so it would make sense. So I think that was a clear indicator that even though Clark and Chloe were together romantically they weren't married.

Comment

Almost half way through S5 and still haven't gotten the once a season Chlark kiss. Must be saving up for something better. I still got a warm Chlarky feel out of this epi though. I'll have to rewind when Clark puts his arm around Chloe at the christmas tree lot a few more times, because if you blinked you missed it.

Have to agree that when Clark says he isn't ready and maybe he never will be, he's speaking in terms of a generalization about marriage, kids, lifelong commitement . I don't think that we should assume that he isn't with Chloe or anyone else. The focus was supposse to be on Lex in this episode.

Comment

Chlark was alright, it wasn't on the spotlight in Lex's good world. Clark & Chloe work together @ The Daily Planet , but their not married (And I like that.) their were still friends.

Comment

I don't think it was indicating that Clark and Chloe were together at all because of the "your' tree comment and Clark's comment about not committing. As for him helping her pick up the tree, why wouldn't she ask her big strong guy friend to help her get her tree to her house if she's a single girl?

I didn't see anything different in real Clark and Chloe and dream Clark and Chloe. They were just acting in both cases like the best friends that they are.

If we are supposed to infer that Chloe and Clark are together in Lex's dream of the future, I think it's a pretty sad commentary on the state of their relationship.

Clark admits to Lex that he may never be ready (to committ). We know Chloe has loved Clark since the Pilot episode. This is approximately 12 years in the future.

As a Chlarker, do you want Chloe and Clark to be together so badly that you don't care how he treats her feelings as long as they are together? What self respecting woman would wait that long for a guy who says he may never be ready to make that sort of committment? And even if he didn't say that out loud to her, I think after that long I would expect some sort of declartion and committment if I were her. Doesn't Chloe deserve that?

If I were a Chlarker, I wouldn't want to say I saw any Chlarkiness in future Clark and Chloe because it isn't a very healthy relationship from my point of view. In that light, she is getting more of what I have seen Chloe fans claim for a long time--the shaft.

Clark & Chloe work together @ The Daily Planet , but their not married (And I like that.) their were still friends.
                              Actually they never actually said Chloe still worked at The Planet. They didn't even imply it really; though she possibly could have, they didn't address that. All they said about Chloe's career was she was about to become a published author.
                              Last edited by pixiedust; 12-09-2005, 07:58 AM.

Comment

I think it means that Clark and Chloe will be together by default if Lana were not in the way. Clark has said before that he had feelings for Chloe, but he just can't get over Lana. With her out of the way, Chlark is bound to happen sooner or later.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎