Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smallville Season 5-19 "Lexmas" Music Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a joke.

Comment

Lexmas Christmas Music

Hi everyone,

In the episode of "LEXMAS" I really enjoyed listening the Christmas background music. Is there anywhere I could get it on a cd?

Comment

Originally posted by vane0326
        Hi everyone,

In the episode of "LEXMAS" I really enjoyed listening the Christmas background music. Is there anywhere I could get it on a cd?
        Check out the Music section of the site.

Comment

Lexmas had Ray Charles' "That Spirit of Christmas", Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker Suite - Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy, and Peter Knight's Deck the Halls.

I'm pretty sure the Peter Knight track is available on iTunes; you might also find it at Amazon; I don't know.

You can get the Nutcracker just about anywhere.

The Ray Charles track is on his album, The Spirit of Christmas. You should be able to find that through Amazon as well - possibly a used copy.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK
            Lexmas had Ray Charles' "That Spirit of Christmas", Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker Suite - Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy, and Peter Knight's Deck the Halls.

I'm pretty sure the Peter Knight track is available on iTunes; you might also find it at Amazon; I don't know.

You can get the Nutcracker just about anywhere.

The Ray Charles track is on his album, The Spirit of Christmas. You should be able to find that through Amazon as well - possibly a used copy.

Hi MrsK;4152286,

Those I'm familiar with, but the one I'm looking for in a particular scene is when Chloe asking Clark to deliver Christmas presents and she put a Santa's hat on him and taking a picture. What name of the song was playing in the background?

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Croweyes1121
                My homepage has a complete listing.

Where is your home page?

Comment

I'm trying out my luck again. Anyone knows where I can get the background Christmas music in the episodes "Lexmas"?

It's almost going on 3 years I would really appreciate it.
                  Last edited by vane0326; 07-11-2011, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎