Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New NeptuneSite forums!

Hey, y'all. I'm not sure where to post this, but I know you have all noticed the new and hopefully vastly improved Neptunesite forums! A few notes on some of the changes and some things to keep in mind about the second season forum:

- We no longer allow the TV Guide summaries to be posted at the beginning of the episode threads before the episode airs. Please keep ALL information about future episode events in the Spoiler forum. If you are unsure what a spoiler is, please read our here.

- Anyone can start an episode thread! Just make sure there isn't one already.

- Episode threads should be titled like this:

Episode 2.07: Nobody Puts Baby In a Corner

No quotes, no dashes, and nothing else except that. And please remember to capitalize. =)

- If you are the first person to start an episode thread, please PM one of the moderators (that'd be me, yellowqueen22, Kryptonsite, Big Albowski, and Chiriru at the moment!) and we'll sticky it up for you at the top of the forums.

- We will only be stickying the threads for the last two episodes.

- THE ONLY THING THAT BELONGS IN THIS FORUM is the threads about the specific episodes and the few threads that are permanently stickied to the top of the forum. If you have general issues you'd like to talk about, they can go into the other forums - character forums, general discussion, etc.

- Eventually, after the second season, we'll be merging the second and first season forums into a hodge podge of a "Previous Seasons' Episodes" forum. Then you'll be able to talk about other stuff pertinent to past seasons there. =)

Have a great time, y'all, and don't forget to spread the word about Neptunesite and its hawt new forums to your VMars-loving friends!! Feel free to post your comments or suggestions for the mods and about the forums in this thread. Thanks!
    Last edited by Andie; 12-11-2005, 10:50 AM.

Thanks ProudPenny.

It's not as hectic to find threads now

Comment

Thanks so much for changing it!

Comment

Awesome news! NeptuneSite is now its very own category in the forums =)

Comment

I came back today and was like, what the heck happened here?

I like it though. Very organized categories.

Comment

I like the new layout

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎