Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry you have to wait that long...but hey in 4 hours that won't matter

*currently watching it*

so far so good
    Last edited by Mysticlies; 12-07-2005, 07:08 PM.

Comment

wow...tonights episode was GREAT!

all i'll say is everything I wanted to happen happened =)

Comment

Warning Do Not read if you haven’t watched the episode yet.

The above is good advice for the ENTIRE episode thread if it has already aired somewhere in the US and not in your time zone. It isn't necessary to spoiler-font discussion of an episode that has aired on the east coast. People who live on the west coast or in the midwest, and in other countries should have some common sense and not come into these threads until they've seen the episode.

- P.

-ok if it wasn’t for wallace showing up at the end the way he did, then I honestly wouldn’t have rated this episode that high. Yes it was a good episode, but very predictable in nature, I think it was somewhere in the beginning that I guess Wallace would some how show up. I had a feeling that Loe was the one who stole the tapes, but had no idea why.

-not only did I not fully understand the court case, nor did I find it that interesting. Meg dying was somehow a shocker, what will Veronica and the baby do now?

-and Duncan was the dad not much of a twist in that.

-Keith sort of ratted out Leo for performing something illegal, yet Keith interfered with the court case, by giving Veronica info on the trail. Wait a sec is that illegal or legal? Because honestly I have no idea, its just the way Keith handed the info to Veronica that seemed sort of not law friendly. Ok ok I’ll go research something about it

-I didn't really buy Logan’s crying...not that I haven’t bought it before, its just this episode didn’t do him much justice.

-did the sheriff really have to take off his shirt in front of Keith for no apparent reason but to look at himself in the mirror? Or is this the start of something else

-ok I know Veronica got angry at some moments, but was she so angry during this episode that they had to title it “one angry veronica” I was expecting a meltdown that including some if not various chair tossing and some kick boxing?
        Last edited by Andie; 12-08-2005, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by number8
          Having a little trouble reading this!
          for some reason the spoiler tag isn't working...so I had to modify the post a little, I know its kind of confusing but I just want to put it outhere incase someone gets spolied

Comment

Originally posted by number8
            No need for colors.

Just have [ SPOILER ] INSERT MSG HERE [ /SPOILER ]

Like this: [SPOILER]Hello![/SPOILER]

*pulling hair out*

I tired that I swear

Comment

it worked apparently it just doesn't like any form of faces within the spoiler tags
              Last edited by Mysticlies; 12-07-2005, 09:49 PM.

Comment

I know most people won't be weighing in but I need to respond to the thing about the title. It is a play on the title of the movie "Twelve Angry Men" a movie about a jury in the case of a young man accused of murder and one man in the room doesn't believe he did it.

Alright ep. I actually said yea! at the end. I knew what the death would be all about.

Comment

number8, you might wanna take out mysticlies quoted post from yours. It's not spoiler tagged, etc.

Comment

Yep, thanks for the heads-up.

Starting now!

Btw, dumb question, but what's the name of the theme song in opening credits?

Comment

First, I really appreciate that you guys try to keep me from being spoiled... but I know that you guys watch it on ET time zone, so once it starts airing for you guys I stop coming to the thread. I imagine anyone else that doesn't want to know before it airs in their time zone would do the same thing. So I say... screw the spoiler tags once the episode begins airing in ET time zone.

Lamb looked really hot in this episode... it was kinda weird how nice he was to Keith... is he still glowing after winning the election or is there some other reason for his behavior???? Give us more Lamb!!!!

I loved seeing Leo. He was adorable in this episode. I loved when he asked Keith to give his best to Veronica. And Keith & Leo had great chemistry.

Keith was also great with Logan. At first when I realized that Keith brought Logan in for questioning I was nervous there would be a huge blow out, since this was the first time they saw one another after Keith kicked Logan out of the apartment. And when Keith arrived and found Logan crying... Keith is just such a good guy!!!! And I love that they used "Lilly Dreams On" for Logan crying. Although slightly disturbed by Logan calling Lilly the love of his life... he's really going to need to get over her if he ever wants a shot with Veronica.

Veronica was really snarky in this episode... I loved that she stood up to a room full of adults and pulled her own weight. I enjoyed their look into the legal system and the problems with the jury system. Interesting hint towards S3 and how they will keep the show in Neptune.

And it looks like Normal is going to be leaving Veronica's vocabulary. With her relationship with Duncan tense, PCH gang hating her, the 09ers mad at her for her part in the trial, and her promise to Meg... there is no way that Veronica will be able to "play normal" any more.

I loved how this episode took a very different tone... much more laid back... but very focused on the Christmas season. I loved how Veronica brought Christmas spirit to the Mars apartment. And I loved that they spent new years together watching TV.. so cute.

The ending was amazing... out with the old, in with the new took in great significance. Veronica lost all hope in anything changing or any silver lining for her new year, especially after the death (out with old), and then smiling cute adorable Wallace shows up. They were so happy to see each other... I love it.

Meg's death... kinda lame. It was the most obvious death. The death they can deal with the easiest. It was hinted to by the alternate ending that allowed Meg to die. What will make Meg's death is how they deal with it afterwards. And UPN even advertised it that way... someone in VM's life would die and it would effect everyone. But there was no room to show the reactions... so now we have to wait until January.

Comment

"We used to be friends" by The Dandy Warhols...lol

I thought it was a really good ep. i didn't find the jury case exciting, or the death shocking. i was also surprised with the lack of Duncan- ness. Logan was so adorable! I mean he looked sooo good! i started to cry when he was crying, maybe I'm just too partial to him! I was sad about Leo, and i can't stand Leo. I honestly thought tis ep was better than the last 3 or 4. I was probably too spoiled on them so I knew everything that was gonna happen..I loved the Logan and Keith interaction. Oh Logan was soo sad. Jason is soooo hot!!

Did any of you guys notice that in the opening credits when they show Jackie the picture is a tube of lipstick and a pill bottle. Thought it was kinda funny.

I agree... Lily the love of his life? she screwed around with everyone behind his back including his father! Poor Logan, so delusional...
                        Last edited by ILuvLoVe; 12-07-2005, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Someone can be the love of your life, without them loving you back. Having feelings for someone, feelings as strong as love, isn't something you can help. Calling him delusional for loving her, is kinda harsh.

Comment

I don't think he's delusional for loving her... but I do think he needs to get over her. But that's the problem... there is no closure for Logan... he never got to confront Lilly about betraying him with Weevil and with Aaron. She treated him horribly and let him love her so completely. The reason for Logan's tears was the fact that this was the closest he got to confronting Lilly. Sure, he watched his own father's betrayal. But watching those videos is the closest he can come to closing the door on Lilly. Logan's feelings for Lilly are much like Veronica's feelings for Duncan in S1. Both Veronica & Logan are somewhat trapped in the memories of their first love and neither have been able to shut the door on that first love and move on... hence why they couldn't work as a couple... at least for now. Just like Veronica needs closure on the Duncan relationship, Logan needs closure with Lilly.

Unfortunately, that is the story of Logan's life. People in his life betray him and abandon him, leaving him unable to truly confront them.
                            Last edited by yellowqueen22; 12-08-2005, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Just finished watching it...

Loads of people have complained about the jury duty scenes, I actually liked them.

Although it was dumb what Logan did, I get why he did it. Same thing with Leo.

Although I knew Meg was dead, or at least was the one to die in this episode, I didn't feel that it was that glossed over. It was just a little bad editing.

I personally, would of kept New Year for the January 18th episode (a little late perhaps, but, it could of fast-forwarded after New Year was over.) - But I guess with that, you wouldn't have Wallace coming in at the last minute, which, was nice. Again, I knew he was at the door, but i still felt all happy when I saw his face.

Can't wait for Jan. 18th. It looks like everything has changed for Veronica, again. Or rather, gone back to ''normal''.

...Oh, and YQ22, I agree with the Logan and the Closure.

Comment

Thsi episode.... hmmm.... the case was pretty boring but Veronica was good on the case..

It was predictable.. i knew Meg would die, and i thought that Wallace would be the visitor(because it felt right)...

I didn't know Meg would make V promise to take care of the baby.... where was Duncan?? I'm glad Veronica didn't get angry with him...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎