Episode 2.10: One Angry Veronica

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah 2 weeks have gone by so fast

Comment

i know i said that this episode didnt seem that good from wht everyone said, but i just saw it and besides the whole jury thing it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be. it was pretty good, i felt really sorry for logan though .. awwww .. he was crying :P.

Comment

The LOgan crying scene didin't seem ... that real... I don't know i'll have to watch it again and see

Comment

lol i was tearing up during it. although i am partial to logan so.....

Comment

lol.. i dont like logan but still.. if they changed that part a tiny bit the episode would be practically perfect

Comment

i would say it wasn't his best crying scene so far lol, but i think it was necessary to show why he bought the tapes or whatever. I still like the little exchange between him and Keith.

Comment

Hi everyone

Hi everyone! I'm new, this is my first time posting something. I just wanted to say hello, and that I love veronica mars. I just started watching the show this season, after I heard so many great things about it. I got the first season on dvd for xmas and now I am hookedI!! God help me, I am obsessed. I found this site, and I'll defn be posting something on the board when the next new episode airs, Jan 25th. Cannot wait!

Comment

Welcome roxy0725... there is an introducte yourself thread in the General Veroncia Mars Section... and lots of other fun threads... like how you got hooked... and favorite episode threads... be sure to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by CLARK&VERONICASBFF
                    I think Logan only burned the lables for the tapes, so that when Keith came in he didn't have any cause to seize them. So he is in possession of them. We didn't actually see him destroy the tapes
                    I think you're right on that part: I noticed very clearly he burned a white thin thing, so def not a tape. I cldn't imagine him destroying the tapes. You never know, he might need'em (for the court case).

Also, in a way Meg had to die (for the evolution of the series). But the way it was done, was a bit... rushed in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎