Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lois Exposed VS Lana Nicodemus

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lois and Lana are both about equal when it comes to beauty (though if I was FORCED to chose between them, I'd go for Lois), but as for the two scenes, Lois was awkward (which was good because she should've been, good acting on Erica Durance's part), whereas Lana was much more of a tease and sexy.

Comment

Lois (Erica Durance) all day.

Comment

lois acually has a personality and never whines or complains so definatly lois.... plus the scene was just funny!

Comment

Lois. And, the "Stop looking away from me like I'm Jabba the Hut or you'll get me fired" line was great. Loved Clark's facial expressions when she was on his lap telling him to give her a $20 bill was priceless.

Comment

Lois

Comment

Lois of course...

the body and how she so it...

its much sexier... innocent to playful... Love it,,,

Comment

Lois, by the way isn't that a body double in the Nicodemus scene?

Comment

Yes it is.

Comment

I have to say Lana, she has as a great butt and they made sure to focus on it. Plus Lois just looked uncomfortable, forced and stiff up there. Lana gave an impressive show even if she doesn't remember it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
                      I have to say Lana, she has as a great butt and they made sure to focus on it. Plus Lois just looked uncomfortable, forced and stiff up there. Lana gave an impressive show even if she doesn't remember it.
                      But KK used a body double

Comment

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
                        But KK used a body double
                        so? it was still lana....

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
                          It is different, though. Lois was supposed to be uncomfortable, because she was entirely herself. Lana was under the influence of a substance that made her completely lose herself. It is really not fair to compare.

Comment

Lois of course because no body double was used...this is really ED

Besides it was also all about CK trying to ignore the fact he desired another women that had nothing to do with Lana ...even back in S5 a time he recently lost his innocence...

Most definitely Lois turn CK on publicly & it goes back to CK very known desire of Lois Lane since the day he met her in S4.

The sexual tension between Clois has been there, even while in love with Lana he ewas in lust with Lois.
                            Last edited by Tinyeppy; 01-04-2011, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Both were great but Lois. As awkward as it was it's still miles hotter.

Comment

I say lois ed has the whole package of face body and personality while lana cute does not have the best body or personality. And also at the end lois was really getting into it. I agree it was ooc for her to be awkard when she seems like somes one who is comfortable with her sexuality. I mean in season 4 with her attitude and then partying and the way she is i always though of her as a dancing on tables kind of girl.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎