No announcement yet.

Lois Exposed VS Lana Nicodemus

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lois Exposed VS Lana Nicodemus

Who was hotter... Lois stripping in Exposed or Lana stripping in Nicodemus?

I dunno ya should've posted a poll. Though I'm surprised the guys aren't jumping on this thread.

Comment

lol

yeah ur right about the guys and I'll post a poll... good idea

Comment

Lois, hands down.

Comment

Lois, cause it wasn't a body double.

Comment

good point

Originally posted by All about Clark
            Lois, cause it wasn't a body double.
            I too realized that it wasn't Lana's body used in Nicodemus. They never showed her face and her body together at the same time. Some cheap editing trick... lol... sorry guys

Comment

Well this isnt abut ED or KK cuz the argument could be endless esp when they're 2diff types of beauty so u can't compare because it only depends on your taste. Well I think Lois would've been better but Lana acted so comfortable in her skin, which made it sexy. And her seducing Clark as she stripped. Lois was kinda forced to and ED had to make it look akward for Lois, being it her first time and she wasn't influenced with anything.

Comment

agreed

Originally posted by smallville_fetish
                Well this isnt abut ED or KK cuz the argument could be endless esp when they're 2diff types of beauty so u can't compare because it only depends on your taste. Well I think Lois would've been better but Lana acted so comfortable in her skin, which made it sexy. And her seducing Clark as she stripped. Lois was kinda forced to and ED had to make it look akward for Lois, being it her first time and she wasn't influenced with anything.
                yes Nicodemus was a funny ep with Lana seducing clark and your right... Lois was nervous and uncomfortable... then again... she didnt inhale a flower reborn from the dead.

Comment

hey, that flower reborn from the dead released her inner woman sexuality haha. Maybe Lois needed a little of that to make the pussycat song really scream 'hottt like me'

Comment

I personally think Lois is the more beautiful one, and more hot too, because her body is so athletic and she has one firey personality! She's sharp as a whip, and that's an attractive quality in a woman. But as for hotness between those two scenes, I'd probably go with Lana, because she was more of a sexy tease, a tantalizing hottie without inhabitions. Lois didn't quite know what she was doing up there, whereas Lana's confidence was intimidating and sexy at the same time.

Comment

Lois since she has a killer body and looked great in the stars and stripes!

Comment

As hot as Lana was (even if it was a double,) I have to go with the oh-so-gourgeous Lois, especially when she was in the bikini.

Comment

lois all the way

Comment

Lois!

Comment

Have to go with Lois

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢