No announcement yet.

No Clois in Lexmas

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UpandAtom
    But would Clark's feelings for Lana really change now that she's with Lex?
    This is Lex's dream not reality. In it Clark will likely be happy for him and Lana and it appears he is. He will be Lex's close friend here. The Kent's are happy for them as well. This is where everything goes right for Lex, his dream world.

Comment

If it was only a dream, it wouldn't really inspire Lex to give up LuthorCorp.

If it was reality, Lex would know that this is what would happen. So he gives up LuthorCorp and goes after Lana. But Clark isn't as accepting in this reality and cuts off his friendship with Lex.

Comment

Lex isn't going to give up LuthorCorp nor is there anything that says he will be inspired to give it up. If anything, this will only inspire him to make a play for Lana. And people are movtivated by dreams all the time which is all that will happen here. Clark's dream last season motivated him to tell his parents just how badly he wanted to tell Lana the truth.

What you're saying is at that a real ghost is going to appear and this magical spirit has the ability to show Lex what the future would truely be like. That's as ridiculous as the witch plot last season which was a complete disaster. I don't think AlMiles are going to repeat that mistake.

Comment

I'd say this is more of a "What if....."

What if Lex did this, his life would turn out one way, What if Lex did this, his life would turn out another way, etc...

I'd say it's dream like because he's unconscious, but it's not what's really going to happen.

Comment

That's my take on it as well. It's something that very possibly could have happened if Lex had actually cut his father out of his life, overcome his own darkness, and become a good guy.

Comment

Agreed, but Lex leaving Luthorcorp and his father now is too late, the damage is already done. If he'd left his father when he stole LexCorp from him, he might have been able to turn around. I bet he knows he can't change.

Comment

hey this is semi-offtopic but vaguely related... i posted under the actors forum part and incase you guys don't check it i'd thought I'd say it here - MR is appearing on Regis and Kelly show the day Lexmas airs.. unlikely to be a coincidence? Sorry for straying a litte

Comment

Lois and Clark are forever!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yay Clois!!

Comment

lois wasn't in lexmas...o well yeah clois

Comment

I thought it was weird they didn't show any Clois in "Lexmas", but then we have to remember this episode aired before the release of the movie, and apparently, AlMiles weren't allowed to show any kind of future/romantic Clois until recently.

Comment

I think it's because in the Lexmas continuity, Lois was dead. She took Pa Kent's place as the person to die, leaving JK alive in Lexmas. She would have been electrocuted during Reckoning.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎